Fixed in new patchnotes Sombra Casttime nerf is alot bigger

What? You called me idiot not only once for not trusting your wrong numbers, and no it was pretty clear it would not be 0.65s that was clear cause the behavior of emp before and after! You assumed a whole new behavior, while they didn’t change that. And that’s what I said all the time, already at my first 3 posts :slight_smile:
That it’s a bug that your long period was the new behavior was much clearer. I mean there is a bug in their patch notes at least every 2nd patch… on the ptr patchnotes. So yes the patch notes being wrong was more likely already from the start :slight_smile:

Also this 0.5s should have been a notice for you that they used wrong numbers, but you only assumed one number is wrong, not the other too :slight_smile: you called me out more then often for not understanding that and you didn’t prove that you top video happened another time :slight_smile:

From the evidence at that point your random assumptions where just wrong and had no base. only after you actually brought the video’s that it was an actuall discussion.
Obv I assumed it was a bug considering its inconsistency.
Then when we had workshop (and the bug got fixed as far as I know) we tested it and I said I was wrong and I edited my post to reflect that.

What would be stupit to assume when we had dev confirmation.

Not in any way… You logic makes 0 sense

And this confirms that you did not understand the original purpes of my thread.

Okey I will now make something clear:

You will not get an apoligy out of me out of the following reasons:

1. The amount of times you moved the goalposts is hilarious you just kept moving then till something was wrong out of my (with a disclaimer) inaccurate testing
  2. its clear your just trying to find something to blame me for
  3. In every point of the discution, I was on the logical side while you just took whatever was the opposite of that
  4. Out of like 10 assumptions you made 2 where right in the other 8 I was.

Your literally trolling you won’t get a reply from me anymore unless its so rediculous that its funny.

I already said I was wrong about the 0.65s I already said that and you still want more? even tho at the time it was the logical case now it isn’t anymore and I changed because of it.

Ok Frist, quote ne were I changed anything I said once, you won’t find it, I didn’t move anything anywhere

You lied, obviously I want you to admit it, it’s so clear you lied but you deny it

That’s the point, you to this date weren’t, if you were I would have understood it at first try, but I didn’t cause I knew that emp always had the behavior of hacking as soon as purple animation starts. That is still the case, you showed one bug that I couldn’t reproduce and I think you lied when you said you reproduced it 4 out of 10 cause I got it 0 out of 30.

Oh your lying again, tell me m, where are my 10 assumptions.

First you said the animation wasn’t reliable which it was aslong as it wasn’t bugged which it was not that you knew that at that point.

You then said my correction was wrong which it wasn’t

Then you said its the pings fault which it wasn’t

Then you where right here:

Which I assumed to be a bug considering we got confirmation

Then you went n about you ilogical concluation about why the short version is the right. (Which it was still was ilogical at that time)

Then you went on to claim that activation time = Recovery time which makes 0 sense.

And then we had workshop.

And that isn’t even everything just what I found by quicky looking over it.

How can you even think you where right from the beginning if so many of your assumations where wrong but you just kept on moveing to the next?

I didn’t I made an assumtion based on the date avalible and chose the most logical one there is nothing wrong with that while with your behavier there is keep on moveing the goalpost till something in my test (Which had a disclammer of being inaccurate) is wrong only to then call me a liar.

I was always on the logical side if you think other whise then I will just be here confused with what your thinking but I guess we need to agree to disagree…

There are 5 just above. 4 from this thread 1 from another and there are by far not all of the wrong assumations you made.

I most definetly never lied I was only wrong which I said way earlier.
And most definetly I do not own you an apoligy

Also a mod probably will close this soon considering we are just in a 5 year old No you lied contest can we stop?

It still isn’t :slight_smile: you can test it yourself with your workshop and frame recording.

In this quoted text nothing is wrong.

I didn’t , but read again, I said you don’t know what happening on the other side! And there ping could be the fault!

Thanks for telling me basically you didn’t understand a single reason of mine :slight_smile: you didn’t even try to understand me or.

All this critics from you above are from your standpoint, and there is your mistake.

It is now reliable it wasn’t back then but you didn’t knew that you just assumed random things.

Sure is that correction always needs to be added never subtracted you even said later that you understand it…

Which is literally Goalpost moving…

I said X you said no because M

I said can’t be because A

you said but N

I said can’t be because B

etc
etc
till you got it right and know you come here saying I was right from the beginning.

I made one you made atleast 5 for sure there is no arguing that well im done playing kindergarden with you by.

Sometimes I ask myself why do I anwser such people…

And again it isn’t till today, try it! You didn’t understand that point at all.

I was right already at my very first post :smiley:
I did not move the goalposts, I was telling you why video testing it like this lets out like All variables you need to really test it and told you how you need to test it to get a reliable source

Wow it hilaroise to see that you really didn’t read anything I replied you 6days… Go on think your right you will probably be the only one when they read the whole thread I stopped caring about the obv bs you let loose.

When someone reads it, they will see your lies and your dishonesty. I was right, from Beginn to end. You didn’t disprove a single point of mine but i disproved first your video and right after the whole number. Oh and TobiasAlec and your lack of math skills.

Called it :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: