Fix D.Va please! (Major bugs with defense matrix!)

Enough is enough. We either need to revert the graphics change on D.Va’s defense matrix or we buff her defense matrix to 12m to end this madness. D.Va also has a bug where her defense matrix CURVES when u fly up and look down.

Please spread the word!!

9 Likes

Curves, huh? That is pretty wacky!

2 Likes

Buffing it won’t fix the bug. It will only just make the bug happen at longer ranges. It is better to just fix the graphics problem. But this is Blizzard we’re talking about and it took them 3-4 years to fix Rein’s Shatter and Doom’s Seismic Slam, and even sometimes they still don’t work.

2 Likes

No, i’m just saying that if they cant fix the bugs.

The issue is the graphic change they did on defense matrix 2 years ago. That screwed everything up!

6 Likes

wait this is an actual bug, I thought it was lag. One dva in my comp games was letting me get whole hogged but they said that they were blocking it for some reason.

2 Likes

Whats the bug exactly here? The fact that DM didnt block hogs shot or something else?

1 Like

Both.

https://www.dexerto.com/overwatch/frustrating-new-overwatch-glitch-is-making-d-va-worse-than-ever-before-1410161/

Read this and scroll to the bottom and look at the imagies.

1 Like

Seems to be. I have played D.va a lot lately (with Ball as well, playing those two in Comp, 71% WR with ball :smiley: ) and i have noticed this before, but I just attributed it to Latency.

Now that I think about it, it may actually be a problem with when Hog’s Hook placement got changed. It could be that there is not enough time for DM to eat the projectiles before they hit the enemy, tho this is speculation.

3 Likes

Visually his bullets are all eaten, thats what the flower that appears is. But some how he body shots the Ana in the kill feed. Not even head shot. Body shot.

1 Like

https://www.dexerto.com/overwatch/frustrating-new-overwatch-glitch-is-making-d-va-worse-than-ever-before-1410161/

Copy & paste that link and look at the pictures.

This isn’t latency, its actually in the game right now.

Well I am skeptical of dexerto so prob not the best thing to send O_o

But anyways, I’ll see what happens when I play tonight.

I can show you, I have my own images.

I just dont know how to since i dont have level 3.

Here’s the link: https://imgur.com/a/5Kw8F1E

Those are my own pictures and proof.

Looking at the clip, it’s not a latency or lag problem. It’s among the ranks of no reg seismic slams. I feel like I had this happen with a zarya grav before.

hog pellets still has travel time, while dvas dm is instant, so if you see the hook come out you should therotically be able to block any incoming damage, although the dva it self seemed to not be paying attention and boosted while the character was already being hooked in

This happens EVERY TIME I eat hog hooks

Also in this clip the Zarya Grav’d through DM.

1 Like

Yep. Defense matrix is broken.

1 Like

I’m booping this thread since it STILL has issues.

Sorry.

New issue shined on “Emongg’s stream” from this thread:

4 Likes

Those clips are perfect examples of what I’ve noticed occur far more frequently after the “range” nerf: Stuff is still getting past Matrix even when it’s comfortably within 10M.

1 Like

Defense Matrix bugs: Aku

This thread: Jack being flung into the future

The devs: Portals back to the past that he will never find because then the show would end

They would never fix D.Va bugs I’m sorry…