Fix doom bugs day 52

The 2 forum posts show doom bugs that need to be fixed
and below are videos that prove these

Although he is playable it is painful for example punching a tracer at max charge and they just slide

Must be hard to not understand that this isnt a bug. ITS A SERVER PROBLEM and have to do with your ping or with the ping of your enemy.
So stop this and better ask for better servers and all your “doomfist bugs” will be fixed.

how dense are you? Its not a ping problem if you played doomfist youd understand that it isnt

Bro, I do play him XD
Also I play Ashe, Hanzo, Genjo and IT IS a ping & server problem.
And if its not a ping problem, then its a server side problem - so who is here dense bro?

First:
No problem if you dont understand much about ping or server related problems.

Second:
It really is a ping or server related problem! Youre playing on 63Hz servers! Also sometimes the servers have massive packet loss (proofed by the support).
So if its not a ping problem then its a server problem - not a special doom bug.
Never had a ghost hit in this game with other heroes like Hanzo or even Ashe? Im sure you had and this IS a server & ping problem.

Third:
In overwatch you cant see the ping of other players (so theoretically you cant say that its not a ping problem). This means your enemie can sweat with a 800+ ping and you will never find out.
So, whats the problem about high ping players?
Just like your video shows, you CAN get ghost hits on this people. High ping affects not only the one who have the high ping - it also affects the other players.

And then some experience:
I did some simple tests. A few months ago I had a problem with packet loss and also “client communication problem” (Because of this i got many ghost hits). I contacted the support and they said its my internet provider lol. Because I never had any problems with my provider, I called him and telled him my problems. He said my connection is more than fine —> After I did a traceroute test, contacted the support one more time and telled them that my provider do not have any problems detected, the support telled me that they have some problems with their servers. So far so good.
After a few weeks the problems gone and i dont had the icons top left ingame but I faced anyway some ghost hits. Not that much like with server problems but still often. I would say every 8th hit is a ghost hit lol.

So stop saying its a bug because its not a bug lol. You better should ask blizzard for better servers or for the long missed feature to kick absurd high pings automatically (Because you can 2021 still play with 800+ ping and the servers just dont care lol XD).

And the last one more thing:
If it would be a doomfist related bug and would make doomfist unplayable then blizzard would already have it fixed yet.

(Sorry for my bad english)

you got so much wrong there jesus christ I would tell you which parts are wrong but im not gonna spend 8 days writing a single response LMAO