Fitzyhere & WorstSombra (top 500 sombra mains) "Definite Nerf" đŸ˜„

there’s literally NOTHING useful about having infinite stealth. just because it sounds cool doesn’t mean it’s a good change.

4 Likes

agreed. I’m saying that any nerfs will hurt her given the ways shes utilized, and she needs help in combat not outside of it.

1 Like

time will prove you she is stronger

bookmarking your post so i can reply in the future to say you were WRONG! :yum:

2 Likes

What makes people think that “infinite stealth is okay”? Do people not see the cons of this “buff” and why I don’t find it necessary?

And this unnecessary “buff” comes with a couple of Stealth nerfs. Disappointing.

2 Likes

Sombra does NOT have infinite stealth.

Its her ghost. She’s dead now.

2 Likes

Exactly. Out of combat parts of her kit are most certainly not where she needs help, and the change ruins the burst speed aspect of her kit, not to mention that the more time you spend in stealth the less time you’re contributing.

1 Like

Do Torb or Sym turrets destroy the translocator? I can’t test it right now.

Sombra mains: “fix the bugs, make hack more consistent, buff her weapon a little”

Blizzard: “we will change the parts that were already good adding even more weaknesses to her kit, and only fix her bugs”

This is by far the worst change to a character ive ever seen in a game ever, and the first ever rework to make a hero worse.

7 Likes

I love how people in this forum are actually disregarding both Fitzy and WorseSombra’s opinions and saying the changes are good.

3 Likes

Yeah lol.

“PTR Sombra is good, all of you are just playing her wrong” XD

yes they do not in midair but the second it touches ground in LOS

Even Danteh is saying she is worse off. Hopefully if nothing else they listen to their OWL players this time too.

1 Like

Anyword on them reverting these awful changes?

Just visited Fitzy’s twitter to see if he stated something new about the ptr Sombra.

I found this. Enjoy xd

1 Like

Lmao. About time they nerfed

They dont show us that they know, less with this nerfs

It went from 2m to 4m
 that’s not huge. Why are you chillin so close to the enemy anyways?? You shouldn’t be that close unless you’re about to try to throw a whole clip into someone’s head. Usually, you’ll be behind them anyways and they’d hear your voice line coming out of stealth before they “detect” you.

Even if the enemy destroys your translocator you can easily replace it
 you can also destryo your own translocator from across the map (HUGE BUFF) if you need to reset it. Using it also doesn’t break stealth. If an enemy team finds your translocator and destroys it
 it’s better so you don’t use it then notice you just got camped by 2 enemies. Also if they kill it hell you know where they are, put a new one somewhere else.

Inifinite stealth is amazing imo. Gives me more stime to set up andf set my team up. Better for call outs and strategizing with your team. This is not 5v6. When your team pushes in so should you. Either you’re the distraction for their push or they are your distraction so you can get a hack and dmg the enemy.

I understand the frustration with not being able to delay the point in stealth but
 it’s not like it helped much or was used that often anyways so let’s not make it sound like Sombra was in all these games and able to pull off amazing delays.

In the end I see ppls frustration but strongly disagree. I could careless if top500 and pro players say something else. Everyone seems to want sombra to be a DPS but in almost every interview or post about her from Devs it’s mentioned shes a some sort of a hero that’s there to distract and disrupt the enemy team. These changes definitely allow this to happen.

We’re all making opinions on the nerfs based on what we see on paper and like less than a week on PTR but not trying to adapt to the changes. Maybe we should stop trying to play her as a DPS or the same way she’s been played since launch (which she hasn;t been played much of at all so
).

Fitzy is a good player but he actually has a very narrow minded way to play Sombra and rigid expectations of what she should be.
For instance, if you watch his streams you’ll see that he always throws the translocator in the melee and EMP above everyone’s head, which no pro ever does (or rarely, in emergency situations) and he usually dies after doing so. But he still does this on a regular basis because he thinks that’s how she’s supposed to be played. (whereas your chances of surviving are bigger if you EMP while your translocator is up and safely hidden for an emergency exit)

But I agree with him that it’s a nerf overall though.
However I do think of infinite inviz and translocator more of a QoL change as the enemy team wont really notice it. The nerfs that accompany this change are unjustified (except the one that allows you to contest while inviz)

You don’t buff a character by adding 2 buffs and 6 nerfs, this isn’t how it works.

Let hack/EMP disable ALL passives.
About damn time Mercy got a counter. Let hack disable her self healing.

2 Likes

Winston’s bubble is 5m, 4m is a very big range to avoid. She now for instance will be unable to go through either side of Anubis A’s choke unspotted if there is a defender behind the middle arch column, where she could before.