Fitzyhere says hero 31 is a 'she'

On what planet did anything I say even remotely suggest offense at any hero release? I was just challenging the assumption that the majority of the playerbase is “young white man.” I couldn’t care less.

You’re the one with rustled jimmies though, what sort of comment is this:

It’s like thinly veiled racism isn’t even veiled anymore. Try harder.

IDK if this is outdated but I think the “average person” or most typical person would be a Han Chinese man.

2 Likes

If wiki is right then “Out of the entire human population in the world, 19% are Han Chinese” or something like that. Quite a lot, tho i dont see gender stats there. But for sure it beats in wiki white people that have 11% there.

Roctopus…, you are on here everyday since forever. How do you not know who Fitzgerald is? lol he’s a big community streamer known for his sombra plays. Very nice guy

1 Like

But lets say we will have this unknown female character, then the sequence is Echo and Sojourn. Then thats 3 female characters in a row.

So…junker queen I guess?

2 Likes

Who is Fitzyhere btw?

Grandmaster/top 500 Sombra main.

1 Like

oh ok, so no one who would know who is next hero then :man_shrugging:

GIVE ME MY QUEEN PLZ
https://scontent-sea1-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/f6d84e439dd569eca747d0f45d6c9e4d/5D28764B/t51.2885-15/e35/49756243_308414799789166_4833899065174518242_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.cdninstagram.com&se=7&ig_cache_key=MTk1NDQwMDk3ODE0NjcwMTUwMw%3D%3D.2

1 Like

Just because he used the pronoun ‘she’ doesn’t mean he knows anything.

1 Like

So either a female tank or another healer.

OWL Players & Streamers are normally told about balance changes, maps(?), and new heroes in advance.

This is done so they can start figuring out any problems with the design from a gameplay standpoint.

Ex: Baptiste being introduced with a permanent immortality field, OWL players serve as 1st responders to say “No that’s way too strong, you need to fix this.” since they do Overwatch for a living and it’s mass advertising, they need the game they play to be good.

but…last time I checked he streams from inside the blizzard offices

1 Like

Yes, unless the LGBTQ+whatever audience is served, its all a waste of time. The other 95% of humanity doesn’t matter in such things.

1 Like

now you are thinking with portals

There aren’t any Mechanofiles in the game yet as far as we know, though one can wonder about Ashe I guess… Also, here’s hoping for a goo-based hero… Slimeoid or whatever… Cause all sorts of matter need to be represented. We don’t have any fish-based heroes yet either… And flowers are severely underrepresented too…

This is a very bad assumption here.

Using a pronoun that’s gender-based does not automatically make the claim a fact.

Plenty of streamers/commentators said “he” for previous heroes, when like someone stated b4, nearly 80~90% of the new heroes were females.

I wouldn’t be surprised, but don’t get your hopes too high.

4 Likes

Well techiacally the edgey omnic could still be classified as a she…

Or maybe it’s Leonora?

2 Likes

Pls no DPS and pls waifu :pray:

She so should be an aboriginal…

1 Like