Fitzyhere says hero 31 is a 'she'

This person is an OWL player and a Sombra main (I think).

Edit: OWL players is given an insight to what the new hero is or if any reworks or buff is going to hit ptr (if it hits the ptr).

Another Edit: They asked for the OWL players opinion if said new hero or a rework/buff is going to work out.

More Edit: Fitzyhere is not an OWL player nor a Sombra main. Sorry for the false information. Other than that, the rest of the information is true. Unfortunately.

3 Likes

K, but could anyone tell me why the would have access to any such info?

Well let’s be hopeful then. Hopeful that you’re not wrong

Maybe he just chose the pronoun randomly.

I hope it’s not a dps. I wish it will be a support, but we do need more shield tank in the game.

No need to hope. I know it’s not a DPS lol. I wouldn’t say I know if I didn’t know, just based on Jeff’s interviews and discussions with streamers.

If it’s still an assumption, then we’ll leave it at that. Don’t say you know something we don’t and base it off of hearsay.

Arent like 90% of all new heros female?

5 Likes

Fitzyhere isnt an OWL player. I think he was teasing his audience and didnt actually have any insight.

3 Likes

Really? Sorry then for the misleding information. I don’t really follow OWL to be honest. But I do know that OWL players are given some sort of insight to what a certain content will be.

If it is not the edgy omnic, I am quitting. That is a lie, but I will be pretty mad, bro.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure he’s said it indirectly.

Plot twist it’s actually Shiranui revived, Amaterasu
The hero we need

1 Like

Shi emperor, giant megacomputer from Chinese submarine localized in San Francisco

Shhhhhh don’t mention that out loud or the forum femmes fatales and their whiteknights are going to spam that the roster is 50-50 despite having 2 literal animals on there.

Besides even if he’s a guy he’s going to be black anyways, god forbid they add a new hero that’s the same sex and ethnicity of the majority playerbase: a young white guy.

2 Likes

Oh cool where’d you get your demographic check from? I don’t recall putting in my race when making an OW account.

“Young white guy” is a minority in the world overall. The cast is meant to represent the world, not the players, or we’d have a lot of basement dwellers.

2 Likes

So if we white guys are a minority, can we play the minoritycard aswell?

3 Likes

are you really that offended that a game that has been running for 3 years finally got a new hero that related the majority placebase better?

I’m not even white, I’m a light skinned puertorrican but apparently blizz believes that everyone out of anglosphere is mestizo.

regardless this my last post on thread, this topic could get me banned (which is sad)

Honestly? most post release heroes have been female, so It’s really not that much of a stretch to assume. he’s probably just guessing.

So what is majority then?
Asking because i dont know honestly :man_shrugging: