Fitzyhere says hero 31 is a 'she'

Just a few minutes ago. He said he was going to save his coins on his alt account so he can use it for the new hero (hero 31). Then he said, I think ‘she’ is coming out around June/July.

Chat went wild at the ‘she’.

18 Likes

WHAT DOES OUR RESIDENT SOMBRA-MAIN HACKER KNOW?!? WHAT IS HE NOT TELLING US?!

Who is she? =O

4 Likes

Plot twist: it’s a guy and his name is “Shi”

196 Likes

But are they lesbian? :thinking:

13 Likes

We can only hope. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Well, blizz said it’s not soulja girl, so either echo or finally our real queen of junktown.

3 Likes

Short from Shiranui and it’s actually a wolf

19 Likes

It’s neither of those. About the only thing we know about the next hero is that it isn’t Echo, but Jeff was clear on that. He didn’t make such an exact statement about the Queen, but the way he was talking, her future is only in the ‘thinking about it’ stage, so not her either.

2 Likes

New hero after launch being female? What a bold new direction :open_mouth: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

10 Likes

They’ve also said it’s neither one of these.

At this point its like if the MCU had consisted of one movie for each of 31 individual heroes that all hint at one another but never actually tie in or have significant plot development.

2 Likes

plot twist, it’s a Shiba Inu and he was just saying shi for short

20 Likes

Hopefully it’s Echo.

1 Like

I would guess it’s Sojourn (the team lead on comms during the Havana mission). It would tie with that recent teaser we got of Maximilien talking about Doomfist being in Singapore, maybe we’ll get another story mission at her release having to do with that mission featuring Sojourn as a playable hero.

2 Likes

Could someone explain who that is and why they might know who hero 31 is?

2 Likes

So Fitzy got scoop who is next hero and what role they will have? Why they can’t tell rest of the class then? What we are somewhat worse?

Whoever she is. I hope she is barrier tank.

3 Likes

Double plot twist: It’s a guy and her name is “Shi” and Shi identifies as a female. :joy:

8 Likes

I wouldn’t be surprised to see another DPS hit the scene. It’s gonna feel bad when she gets here because it probably won’t be a tank or support.

Then people really will go wild

The devs are into that “diversity inclusion and equity” mentality so theyll stack the roster w more females, right now the roster is just shy of 50/50 (males) if you include omnics, winston & hammond. We know Sojourn Echo are female all we knoe about now is edgier-reaper.

I know it’s not a DPS.

Ok but whose Fitzyhere? Why would they know?

5 Likes