Fitzyhere’s interview on Sombra NERF

12% assuming 100% accuracy which cant happen.

Tracer has less spread, and better tools for working closer to mitigate that spread.

The gap rapidly opens even if we’re not talking pure raw DPS.

To say they’re similar even with a 12% difference is a lie. Throw those conditions in and it just becomes more of one.

Just stop.

1 Like

but a lot of us think it’s a buff

3 users isn’t “a lot”. :joy::rofl:

2 Likes

oh my god. tracer does not have this fire rate from both guns you guys are actually incompetent. she fires 20 rounds per second not from both guns but total. so if we are going to break it down to which gun shoots how much both guns are shootin 10 rounds per second. this is not me pointing out what one gun does. this. is. her. overall. stats.

Yall are incompetent

DUDE fire her guns in training. IT DOES NOT TAKE 2 SECONDS.

You forgot this:

Num. of pellets 2 bullets per shot
Rate of fire 20 shots per second

You’ll notice Sombra doesn’t have a “number of pellets” statistic on the links you provided.

2 Likes

They have exactly the same over time DPS.
Tracer at 40 * 6 / ( 1 + 1.25 ) = 106.6
Sombra at 80 * 8 / ( 3 + 1.5 ) = 106.6

Yet Sombra is somehow inferior

wrong. They buffed the damage fall off of Soldier and McCree. This means that at a distance, they do more damage than they currently do in live. It is a damage buff considering they are mid range heroes.

If we cherry pick that brake point. Her damage is worse in the first 2 seconds and after the third. lol

she has 60 bullets in her gun???

Damn knew I was right above on the 30%. But hey, even with the benefit of the doubt Tracer still came out ahead.

Guys I don’t know why are we talking about raw damage. If we based how good a character is based of that Bastion would be at S+

Tracer’s damage is faster and more concentrated on a single spot. She definitely does more damage even if potential dps is the same. More of Tracer’s damage is actualized.

1 Like

Guys its not that hard. Tracer has better dps on paper and does more factual realized dmg and kills than Sombra.

3 Likes

oh so now the person who was all about raw numbers wants to throw away raw numbers. this is too good. You’ve been cornered and now you want to just throw away facts. that’s great. first it was “33% difference” now its “that’s not realistic”

but we are. you said her primary is weak, which it isn’t. the numbers prove it.

no its the exact opposite infact its the cold hard numbers pound per pound between primary fire of tracer and sombra. which is what we are talking about.

You claimed her primary wasn’t anywhere near tracers.:

when in fact they are only 12% different.

Now you are arguing just to argue.

This talk is actually dumb. The whole point of this thread is to show the agreement amongst many popular {Grandmaster and above btw} Sombra players (FitzyHere, Danteh, WorstSombra) disagree with these changes as they act as an overall nerf.

1 Like

Sombra’s damage comes out much slower than Tracer. It is why I can damage a player as tracer with a mercy on them, but when I shoot them with Sombra at any range outside of point blank, their health literally does not drop. Mercy’s healing out heals sombras damage.

1 Like

12% is not by any reasonable metric similar.

1 Like

Guys look at the realized stats and end the discussion.

1 Like

And you have the luxury to swap targets