[Feedback Thread Continued Part IV] Mercy Updates - Jan 30, 2018

Mercy seems to be in a very suspicious spot right now. Everything Blizzard has done was in an effort to remove her from the game. But us Mercy mains will not falter. There will be a reckoning.

Edit: Lmao its a copypasta

1 Like

So they were rumors they would want to ā€œkillā€ a hero to fuel the lore. Maybe thatā€™s Mercy and all we see now are just preparations?

Poor Mercy. She could save most people, before her staff got weakened, but she couldnā€™t save herself. RIP Mercy 2016-2018

1 Like

I mean you contradicted your selfā€¦ you turned Mercy to a hero that requires aim then stated she still doesnā€™t need skill.

See this is why I dislike the forums and this is why private profiles were added iā€™ve had this comnent shoved at me dozens of times by mercy mainsā€¦ one forum doesnā€™t show overall timeā€¦ it shows Ana being my most played when Dva has 200+ hours on hereā€¦ it doesnā€™t show alt accountsā€¦ and it doesnā€™t show the time i spend watching streams of higher elo players playing Mercy so i can assure you Iā€™m overall a tad higher than an average mercy.

(Valk/GA) keep you aliveā€¦ staying a live means more healingā€¦more healing means your team can hold up more in a tean fight.

Mercyā€™s mobility exceeds Moiraā€™s and Mercy has two escape mechanisim.

Was valk flawed? Yes.
Can it be improved? Yes.

Your initial post was mostly satireā€¦ hence not productive.

Watching does not mean improving your gameplay. I watch Animetic, EeveeA and Vale all the time. Yet do you see me being Master+? No.

It really matter how much expirience you have on a hero. If you have more expirience your feedback is supposedly more valued. This ofc depends on how you present it.

It exceeds it, but she still has a really good mobility, you know. And she has far better heals. She does more HPS and can do it in AOE CONSTANTLY. Moira has way more self sustain and escape chances (with fade being on 6s CD) than Mercy. And following your logic Moira keeps her team up far better. So I donā€™t see the point of nerfing Mercy even more. She is the weakest main (can we even call her a main healer now???) healer. Adding more nerfs to her means her pickrate and winrate will drop (as if they arent already plummeting) which ultimately means she will get to a state where she will need a new rework.

And I think you can perfectly predict that if another rework happens res will be an ult. Not an E ability. And valk will most likely be removed. So please if you want your precious Valkyrie to stay (even tho 80% of the mercy players dont) restrain yourself from asking for more nerfs to an already dead beating character. Thank you.

Your posts are mostly asking for unneeded nerfsā€¦ hence not productive.

See how that can go?

4 Likes

Why itā€™s been a year since this problem was released on PTR.

Ye but initially it was broken as heck so that doesnt count

Itā€™s only been 2 weeksā€¦Yep needs more nerfs. Everyone praised the healing nerf saying shes balanced finally. This time itā€™s true.

We have heard that 4 times now, and everytime it ends with Nerf her more.

Why did I expect this time to be diffrent, and when will Blizzard wake up about this

1 Like

I havenā€™t been here inā€¦ Forever.

Howā€™s this thread going? :3

Depends. People are begging for more nerfs already

Kiwi invaded it asking for more nerfs.

Until res is blatantly butchered her kit will continue taking nerfs. And I donā€™t know what else they can nerf about res. So they will continue nerfing her kit. Which means, ding dong, Mercy going in the F tier she was in season 3. Difference is that she was somewhat exciting to play back then.

1 Like

Heeeey one of my favorite Bastion mains! Wait, I think I like virtually all of youā€¦ :heart:

2 Likes

-.- You serious?

Now thatā€™s interestingā€¦

Chibi might soon go on a hunt for the general consensus about ALL Heroā€™s specific balance, from the mains of said heroesā€¦ I cannot claim to understand Mercy completely, and i definitely have some bias towards her old selfā€¦ But, I hope i gained enough trust to sort some things out between us mains.
(Sorry if i donā€™t make much senseā€¦ Itā€™s late.)

2 Likes

How did i miss this postā€¦ O-o
(Literally didnā€™t load in till i refreshed the pageā€¦)

Hi!! :blue_heart:

2 Likes

We are serious. Mercy needs to go back to her old state. Kinda like bastion but with some buffs/tweaks. Well. Nope thats blizzard they never admit mistakes

2 Likes

Completely agreed. Bias or not, the numbers favor it.

Alsoā€¦ A Rework could be made to achieve the desired outcome, while still ā€œMoving forwardā€

Such as Titaniumā€™s suggested reworks.
(Which i loveā€¦ if iā€™m remembering correctly.)

2 Likes

One last thing I can see them nerfing about res is how much HP the person was revived with.

1 Like

We just need mass resurrect back. It was healthier for the game. I hate when the enemy pours all of their 6 ults on the point and win it because there is nothing that can counter thisā€¦

2 Likes

That is gonna cause problems as she can heal to charge her utterly useless ult. Oh wait, so there is not problme

1 Like

They could make it to where she doesnā€™t get charge from that. But, like, thatā€™s the last nerf to ā€œEā€ rez I can think of that I can, unfortunately, see them doing.

1 Like