[Feedback Thread Continued Part IV] Mercy Updates - Jan 30, 2018

I don’t know, after what you just pulled, lol😂

1 Like

puppy eyes Come-on, James would be really good at it…

See… that’s way better than anything we’ve had so far, right?

1 Like

Also, it amuses me to no end that the mods are already merging Mercy threads with this one… James must be at least an honorary mod at this point…

If Jam were here, this conversation wouldn’t be happening lol😂

1 Like

So the thread was closed once again. Back to the illusion one!

wdym this is THE thread :stuck_out_tongue:

This one is much better anyways… This one is not a tragic void for the mods to hide feedback they don’t care about… This thread is for making fun of how bad things are in an attempt to stay in good spirits despite all the abuse we get from Blizzard.

Actually, it is. Mods thrown few threads in this big boy already xD

I know… but I’m choosing to ignore their actions just as they ignore feedback…

Honestly? If they listened to our feedback daily than they’ve would of either unlocked the megathread again or made a new one :joy: this just show how much overwatch doesn’t care about its player base or the opinion of its dedicated players

3 Likes

Throwing out yet another idea into the abyss:

E - Valkyrie
3 second duration
12 second cooldown (for 20% uptime)

• Gives flight
  • The increased range and speed of GA
  • Battle mercy (faster projectiles … and/or increase rate of fire?)

Ult - Rez
Where it needs to be

• 0.5 to 1 second cast time
  • At start of cast till 2 seconds after, she gets that uninterrupted regen, for survival (since invulnerablity was a little much and nothing too suicidal)
  • range of 10-15m
  • Line of Sight required
  • blockable by barriers
  • [optional] maybe burst heal those that were alive with 200 ish, so it can also be more proactive rather then just reactive

This would take rez off that silver platter that is currently making her a must pick. Also a slimmed down version of Valkyrie on E with a short duration could help add a little pepper that was missing in 1.0

4 Likes

@James

What do you think about my idea?

1 Like

I remember seeing this a while ago! I believe I provided feedback on it on one of my other accounts (suspension).

I think it would provide Rez with the counterplay it needs. I like the burst heal idea too!

I’m usually quite picky with Mercy ideas but I think you’ve covered everything and I’m struggling to find something that I would tweak :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Hey, I saw you liked my thread, could you perhaps help me link my thread to this one, thanks if so in advance.

Hey JǺMĔŜ, are you learning Blizzard Speak because it seems that you done it well!

4 Likes

Hey Macster, long time no see due to my AFKness. Do you remember the Nerf prediction thread and I said in the first nerf line that they would decrease her primary healing to 50 HPS? Well I guess I got that one right. Now the question when will they half Valkyrie Chained Beams power? If they do that next then I think I’ve figured out the Devs thought process, exciting!

1 Like

While I have my own ideas, yours certainly seem workable and reasonable! (Twitch emote text-- valeHug)

1 Like

Hey oceanman, I’ve taken a break from the forums due to emotional toll it was having on my mood, and because I wasn’t getting things done that I should have been so I had to cut my forum time and set things in order.

Sadly, it seems that we are all back here again with basically the exact same pattern of issues.

As far as I’m concerned:

• This will take another Rework to solve and maybe more OMM
  • Rez needs to be the Ultimate one way or another and Valk is questionable to remain given its tacked-onness to Mercy
  • Bandaid “fixes” will just make playing Mercy less and less enjoyable (to those who still can enjoy her) while not budging from the top pick list.
1 Like

When you say link, do you mean merge? So your thread is moved into this one? If so, only the moderators and developers are able to do this :confused:

Yep, it’s ok though.