[Feedback Thread Continued Part III] Mercy Updates - Jan 30, 2018

Woah wow have another mega Mercy thread that will get ignored? Can we get original valk back so we can have an ultimate that is at least fun since mas res got taken?

3 Likes

Woah! The legends are true and you exist! :smiley:

Thanks for your support. :heart:

4 Likes

Roadhog got a Revert of sorts, why not Mercy?

1 Like

I just doubt they will at this point

1 Like

hecc its “time”

Prepare to be disappointed, everyone. It sucks to be pessimistic, but it sucks even more to be optimistic and failing time and time again consecutively.

8 Likes

You have liked my posts more than anyone else, thank you!

2 Likes

Definetly feels like that.

Even if you are pessimistic, Blizzard will outdo your worst expectations.

5 Likes
15 Likes

god this is such a disappointment
i watched old mercy videos and i feel LEGITIMATELY SAD THAT SHE IS SO GODLY BORING RIGHT NOW
like blizzard I AM BEGGING YOU PLEASE
i actually feel like i could cry like oh my god please fix her PLEASE

8 Likes

@Jeff Kaplan

7 Likes

i tried to play her in comp after the hps nerf and almost did cry. it’s weird how helpless and frustrated you feel when you can’t heal anyone and you just know if they’d left the hps alone then you’d be able to do something instead of seeing an ally’s health ticking down and knowing full well that your healing isn’t enough.

but it’s all been a success, guys!

(at least the dev update made me laugh. it was a bitter laugh, mind you.)

5 Likes

right?? its the saddest and most frustrating feeling
ulting is useless as a mercy now
you ult, cant even outheal winston tickling a soldier
like is this what game changing and powerful ults are, blizz?

9 Likes

Honestly I don’t think the devs care about Mercy being bad anymore. It’s sad, but that’s how it looks.

6 Likes

People only care that Mercy is bad, and as long as people are happy about that there’s no reason really to make her not-bad. Sad truth.

5 Likes

Who else just has no more energy to explain Mercy Haters how their points are factually wrong, and have been disproved ages ago, because at this point no matter what you tell them, they won’t change their minds?

Cuz at the first sign of “I’m right you are wrong! I can’t hear you, Lalalala!” I am OUT.

9 Likes

And that’s why I only play Overwatch with my friend, Pharah main.

Everyone else can die, I feel no regrets for that anymore. Healing everyone is not an option, and we often have no secondary healer either.

Something that used to be sign of bad Mercy player, now becomes only way to get some value out of her. Hope devs are happy, because other teammates are not, and continue pick tanks which I can’t heal to full no matter the efforts.

Time to join the dark side :smiling_imp:

4 Likes
19 Likes

Not being funny but…

People say hide-n-rez was so hard to play against.

Last time I checked. Both teams could have a mercy???

1 Like