[Feedback Thread Continued Part III] Mercy Updates - Jan 30, 2018

Yet ANOTHER Great video about being totally ignored by “THEM” (can’t actually say who, but we all know who)…

:::SIGH:::

3 Likes

To be fair, at this point, the last thing Mercy mains want, as far as I can tell, is for Mercy to be a must-pick. That is what got her into this mess and if you had to run a Mercy because they were, the same problems would occur.

5 Likes

Wait wat when did this come back?

At some point, the thread stopped being locked.
:woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

Huh… good sign then?

Yeah! We posted memes for few days after unlock and it was most fun thing about Mercy in long time.

13 Likes

Savage.

5 Likes

One day, if I ever visit California, I’m going to print out the entirety of this Thread multiple times, load it into a compressed air cannon, and shoot it all over Blizz HQ like Confetti.

Or, Make a Paper Mache… Matche… Mashe… However you spell it Bat out of it, and whack some heads with it.

I am a very inventive person. :innocent:

4 Likes

Yo, hey Titanium, and hey everyone else🤗

Just stopping by😂

3 Likes

hey dude!

2 Likes

Hey my friend, good to see you😁

2 Likes

We are all here, still, for the eternity of Overwatch balance updates. How is it going outside of hell?

5 Likes

I was doing the same. I still have notifications for this thread turned on, so anytime someone replies here, I see it.

I doubt any OW developers could say the same. :laughing:

6 Likes

Wait… you are telling me they don’t actual read Mercy’s feedback?

7 Likes

12 Likes

True, sadly true😭

Still though, good to see you😀

2 Likes

Like seriously guys I only came on to talk to my friends, forget the devs or anything else😂

You guys are where it’s at☺️

3 Likes

I just realized you have 11.6k posts

Wat.

You just hit your 11601st.

1 Like

Fair enough, i mean, this place is basically a general chat now so why not

2 Likes

I remember I went back to play TF2 a few times after Valkyrie was first introduced. I kept getting so confused as to why my shift key on Medic wasn’t working, and why it wouldn’t let me fly to my teammates. It took me about 3-4 minutes to figure it out. XP

2 Likes