[Feedback Thread Continued Part III] Mercy Updates - Jan 30, 2018

Eaxctly, low-key I know they’ll fix her one day.

5 Likes

Along with the fact that half of the time with Valk you dont even fly bc a widow or a aim bot soldier is going to get you.

1 Like

Truth. And with rez being so risky now (not to mention being turned into a stone feels like garbage) Mercy doesn’t bring anything to the table now. Hundreds of hours on her, down the drain. Hooray. I just wanted to heal my team, and I got punished for it with this broken shell of a character.

2 Likes

On the contrary, those hundreds off hours mean that you can at least use her, even in just some scenarios. I can’t even do that. I didn’t take the time to learn Mercy because I took her 1 star difficulty for granted. Fortunately, I still learned how to use other supports, so I’m ok.

1 Like

I don’t really think the healing was the fun aspect of her kit. It’s just that now, you dont get rwarded at all for working hard.
Soldier 76: you were landing your shots correctly and doing your dps job, heres a faster reload, immediate reload and an aimbot for your hard work.
Moira: you were healing a lot. Now you have a long distance beam that heals 140hps, does 70dps, you’re faster and better regen.
Mercy: you were doing great, now fly, uninterruptible 20hps (wow) regen and everybody gets the same amount as your base hps.
It’s not rewarding at all

4 Likes

I use her when I’m playing with friends and no one else goes healer, but I don’t play her for fun at ALL. It’s incredibly demoralizing watching my teammates fall. I’ve switched to DPS/Tank, but really haven’t been playing much at all lately, truth be told. Just not as fun.

2 Likes

Hi bin!

Bye bin!

Additionally they gave Mercy unlimited ammo at this point i just pick off enemies w her ult. Its irritating bc thats not her at all, it was never supposed to be.

Wait, how long have we been open now?

IS IT OVER?

3 Likes

Yes, but the risks outweigh the reward when you go battle Mercy while Valking. Your 20hps regen is nothing to help you survive focused fire from one dps. Plus 20 damage per bullet is not that great to kill someone who’s getting healed.

We are still in business. Unfortunately I have to go for the night. GN y’all! Keep up the good thoughts for Mercy!

2 Likes

About 3-4 hours, very weird.

Gn thanks for the feedback!

I can see where your coming from however with certain dps on the other team it is very worth going battle Mercy at this point imo.

Most recent nerf being 60 heals per second to 50 heals. I’m not digging this most recent change. I notice it way more than I thought and it makes Mercy feel so frustrating to play.

1 Like

Oh trust me, going Battle Mercy is a valid strat. Once I valked from spawn amd killed 3 people while my team was doing god knows what and saying: “did we just do this? Oh nvmd”

1 Like

Why is the Blizz forums trying to suggest the terrible “Stop the Mercy Spam” thread???

LMAO i did the same thing to a Zen and Ana then we won the match, that was the first time in a while i felt impactful as Mercy.

1 Like

I’m surprised it hasn’t been flagged down yet…

From what ive noticed it seems people who mained Mercy before the nerf notice it but do well and people who didnt play Mercy before feel it and dont do good at all.