[Feedback Thread Continued Part III] Mercy Updates - Jan 30, 2018

nah, it’s just you, she is in line with Moira. The buff to nano was needed

I see, never-mind then.

I dont think she needed the extra 300 heals to her ult but its nice? It would require more skill to heal before you pop your ult now its like “o your low and need healing but you also got your ult… YoUr PoWeReD Up GeT In ThErE!1!”. Anyways can we keep the topic on Mercy?

Idk. It feels like I get Nano up really fast and it’s just just such a good ultimate now. Yes the buff was needed but I think Nano is too powerful in the sense that it’s too easy to get.

Ok. Is mid-fight res possible?

From my experience o yeah its pretty ez and with it on a 30 second cooldown its a bit much. Almost like it should be earned like an ult :thinking:

1 Like

Is it opened for good? or is it gonna be closed by the time i wake up tomorrow morning?

Ok then. I think I’m just bad at mercy

It’s almost as if tempo Rez was generally better than full team res anyways. Hmmm

I think devs are actually looking at the comments bc its been about 2 hours and most of the posts have been suggestions to change up Mercys current state, so maybe if we keep it up they might respond soon?

2 Likes

And she contributed and made an impact on the fight hmmm.

I wouldn’t go so far as to say they would reply, but anything is possible. If the are looking, good. Good for them, and good for us

1 Like

Hey gotta stay positive but not get your hopes up.

The important part is to be CAUTIOSLY optimistic.

i just want someone from blizzard to come out and say they are working on her. Idc if they dont give us details, but just a little “yea we are working on her”

7 Likes

I honestly do have faith that, one day, the devs will do the right thing and bring back our hero

3 Likes

Yeah it does get a little irritating having to repost all our ideas over and over again to get no feedback but hopefully it will change after todays convos.

5 Likes

Lets hope :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

It’s still open, I’m surprised. Maybe there’s a glimmer of hope :innocent:

6 Likes

I just REALLY hope they address the whole ‘fun’ aspect of this. So they just nerfed her healing, the ONE thing she’s good at, and gave her absolutely nothing in return. The pure healer is now a secondary one, if that. I pocket the pharah, she dies. I can’t outheal the damage thrown at me anymore. Valkyrie? I’ll likely survive, but no one else will. That 10% reduction was huge and took the last scrap of fun out of her. At least before I could flit around and feel like I was still helping keep my team alive, now I can’t even do that. What’s the point anymore?

I think it’s nice that even though we say we don’t support blizzard with their recent decisions, we still want to support them deep down. We know that they can make the decisions necessary to fix Mercy, they just haven’t chosen to yet. Hopefully we may get pleasantly surprised

1 Like