[Feedback Thread Continued Part III] Mercy Updates - Jan 30, 2018

Why not share them here (Probs bc they wont read it but its worth a try right)?

I did before, but it got pushed up, and I doubt the devs read the recent posts, let alone the old ones. Having it added to the sheet makes it more available to them and other people.

3 Likes

Hey Mercy feedback still going unnoticed! OMG what a surprise!

2 Likes

I gtg to bed now itā€™s 2:48 in the morning Iā€™ll see you in the afternoon tomorrow when we have another megathread to throw all our ignored feedback into

1 Like

Gn thanks for your ideas on how to make Mercy better!!

Oh no, you just said mercy is balanced rn. You may get some incoming hate from many players (myself included)

Ok, Mercy right now is most certainly not balanced. She has a pitiful winrate and canā€™t do a lot without hours of experience and tons of practice. That said, the reason Mercy is unbalancable is because when sheā€™s is good, she is TOO good. Donā€™t know why? Easy reason: she does too much as a support character. She has been given reliable and consistent healing, team-wide mobility on a low cooldown, and recently, the best utility spell in the whole game (resurrect). How can your balance that? She literally has everything that makes a support a support, and you canā€™t expect the other supports to compete with that when it is not underpowered. The only way to balance Mercy now is to make as if the ressurect ability rarely exists. Essentially you double the cooldown and now she was just like before, except every so often she can do her cool magick and boom, basically happens as often as an ultimate. I may as well say to make Rez an ultimate, because the only proper way to balance mercy is to treat it like one.

3 Likes

They probably thought you were talking to an illegal immigrant or something, thereby making it ā€œracistā€.

1 Like

I kinda have to disagree i think she is balanced but boring and has little impact mid fight. Her ult isnt good unless you have 3 or more people alive, even then its not a guaranteed win. Only reason why i say shes balanced is bc from my experience i still do get gold healing at the end of the game. Other than that everyone still counters her and its not worth picking her bc of what other healers can provide.

2 Likes

Sheā€™s still a main healer, sheā€™s just the worst one, now.

Tell that to all the threads that say sheā€™s now an off healer :pensive:

No shes more effective with a moria or ana imo.

Sorry, I locked that document a while back. I opened it briefly for someone who previously worked on it to add something they forgot to before, but I have left it locked since then. Itā€™s currently an archive of what we had thought up at the time.

I never said it was necessary they would have never had to if it were for the rework.

Is it balanced if everyone is better though? Unless situational is balanced. Idk. The devs once told me that statistics are all that matters, so Iā€™ll just spam that she has a low winrate.

In all seriousness, I just donā€™t think she is balanced in comparison to her initial design.

Well the other supports would never have needed to be buffed if Mercy didnt get a rework she just needed some fixes to her 1.0 state.

1 Like

yUo nEeD To wORk oN yOuR enGlISh

2 Likes

Nope cant say that unless you wanna be banned just ask Titanium.

2 Likes

Agreed, Mercy was more manageable before?

Yess it seems like it at least.

Ok. Completely new topic, but is Ana overtuned just a bit or is it just me? I donā€™t think she needs much more than a decrease in ult charge or blast radius decrease/cooldown increase of bionade