[Feedback Thread Continued Part III] Mercy Updates - Jan 30, 2018

This topic is temporarily closed for 24 hours due to a large number of community flags.

Wow, this is getting out of hand.

sigh. I don’t know about you guys. But, as of right now, I want Mercy off the roster.
At least until this whole thing dies down.

Maybe when Blizzard is finally willing to truly fix her, we can think about adding her back.

8 Likes

Why can moderator threads even be flagged? Lol

9 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for 24 hours due to a large number of community flags.

lmao they can’t even keep their own void open XD !

7 Likes

Just when you think the state of the mega-void cant get any more farcical, it keeps on giving.

8 Likes

All of this has to do with the signature blizzard pride. They dont want to admit rez as an ability is broken so they will keep nerfing her instead of reverting.

21 Likes

Hey, Tom Powers I know for a fact u can make this unflagable in the system so plz just do that instead. Have a good day an keep unpinning the thread.

2 Likes

I was never around for old Mercy but I wish I was.

5 Likes

This is just too hilarious. Look at how much our feedback is acknowledged!

16 Likes

I for one have never felt so acknowledged since my dad left me as a newborn and never returned.

22 Likes