[Feedback Thread Continued Part III] Mercy Updates - Jan 30, 2018

Itā€™s surely easy to discuss with these.

40 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for 24 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 24 hours.

Thatā€™s nice of you, Jelly! :grin:

Iā€™m unsure how to feel about the changes, other than that they werenā€™t the main problem. I wasnā€™t around when her healing was like that initially, but I am willing to see how this all turns out.

Itā€¦likely wonā€™t stop her pickrates, so Iā€™m more concerned with what will happen in the future if Mercy becomes too much once more :disappointed_relieved:

Also yes, Iā€™ve kept this reply opened while waiting for this thread to unlock again. Itā€™s been like, what, two days? :joy:

1 Like

Looks like itā€™s back online. I wonder how long until it gets locked again.

Edit: Locked already? That was quick.

1 Like

Iā€™m just glad I finally got this reply out.

Welcome to the Megathread where the devs say they care and our opinions dont matter

2 Likes

to where do they move stuff nowā€¦? ā€œ4ā€ or 3?

Well, you still can flag the posts as usual.

I hate you Voldemort, you are the biggest incompetent Iā€™ve ever had the misfortune to find working in this company

Can someoneā€™s make a petition to delete this dumb thread. Itā€™s evident that Blizzard doesnā€™t go through the feedback in here.

So, Mercy mains, you had your fun. Now go to your hole and watch us making Mercy a ruin!

2 Likes

Even if we did they would just trash itā€¦like this thread. Ooooo :sunglasses:

Iā€™m getting sick of this Megathread. After 8 itā€™s clear Blizzard listens well.

1 Like

well the thread is pretty close to reaching the 20k max. I donā€™t see the point in all the hassle with opening and closing this thread. Just make a new one, honestly.

3 Likes

Once they throw all the threads in here it will be full. Then we can use yours

LOL i honestly doubt it. Theyā€™ll probably just edit out my title to something else, and then merge all of the posts there into the official Part 4.

1 Like

Lol 200,000 replies to the mercy feedback threads all together and they still think the rework was successful. XD

19 Likes

Itā€™s successful as long as she isnā€™t F-Tier :wink: