[Feedback Thread Continued Part III] Mercy Updates - Jan 30, 2018

i didn’t even notice the GM pickrate lol

Mas rez doesn’t even need changes honestly. It was Mercy’s only utility. With Mercy’s character design it was actually balanced. It was powerful because it needed to be. Mercy had the most mobility in the game because she needed it. Mercy was fine before this rework. If they wanted to make changes to her then it should have involved her original design.

I miss the old Mercy. I hate having to play her because her kit is so overloaded compared to the rest of the cast. We have 6 support heroes and it feels like we can only use three. Mercy, Zenyatta and Bridgitte.

Revert Mercy because I’m tired of it. I’m tired of this character that didn’t need these changes.

1 Like

My problem with a full revert with no changes is people will just complain again “no counters” granted theres a lot of stuns now so she could be stunned and insta killed flying in but idk.

Thats exactly it. There is more counterplay now.

1 Like

Ehh… I think there isn’t much of a difference. At least with her ult, you knew she couldn’t do it every team fight. Rez is still pretty easy to pull off for such a strong ability, and a lot of heroes still can’t do anything about it, especially if she is in Valk mode.

Like rezzing a Widow or a teammate in a lot of fights is actually risk free if they died in a safe spot, and there is absolutely no counter play to it. Say I’m walking through the choke on Anubis A and I kill the Widow way in the back as Zen with a good right click. Mercy just rezzes behind the wall and no one can do anything about it. There is literally no counter play to it in this situation.

I’d rather it be an ultimate.

I can’t believe my post was added to this wasteland of broken dreams I wanna die I feel so defeated…

1 Like

Lol. I’d be surprised if any devs actually read this thing anymore.

1 Like

I’ve got 62 posts in this Topic.
(Not a huge amount, but still…)

And only a few were put here intentionally.

1 Like

Three. Three posts I’ve put here intentionally between my three accounts on these forums and I have at least 100 in here. I hate it.

This, is post number 36.

Number 36 Out of 15724 at this moment.
I’ve been here this whole time…

I no longer trust them to have the answers.

9 Likes

the graveyard of mercy posts

2 Likes

I don’t want to be sucked into this thread but I want to talk about Mercy ;-;

2 Likes

When we talk among our own, No one can be heard.

3 Likes

You could create a cabal to take over the world in here, and no one outside the thread would ever know.

4 Likes

I Call Dibs on Disney world!

1 Like

I’m calling dibs on all anime conventions!

And Six Flags

2 Likes

You can have Sixflags…

I’ll be riding splash mountain. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Kinda think of it current res makes more sense though. In normal fights and Mercy being a target healer she can often lose a teammate and res them. But res multi means there was a team wipe and she almost alone survived. That situation itself is pretty strange. She has to be the first target even without res.
So even if we revert I think res shouldnt be mass res, maybe res 1, or 2 people

Any Mercys here, Jelly needs a pick me up.

I’m pissed off, so we are all in the same boat.

(Just don’t eat any jelly😂)

If single ult can kill up to 6 players, res should be able to res 5. And yes, she should be first target…but it goes against “deal with whoever hurts me” logic of shooters, together with Mercy being more agile target, than most tanks. She wasn’t picked by high tiers, because mass res was easy to counter for coordinated team. But after Ana’s fall, she became only remaining main healer.

Then I’ll eat jam :pouting_woman:

8 Likes