[Feedback Thread Continued Part III] Mercy Updates - Jan 30, 2018

The level i’m playing at he actually is.
There’s a reason you don’t see heroes like McCree or Soldier above diamond anymore. Similar to Mercy being the unquestionable best healer at the top;

Moira can’t compete.
I don’t know at which rank or level of skill you play.
But if you actually think Moira is as good- if not better than Mercy at the top then you’re probably not that high.

I honestly think it’s some trolls account I just can’t believe someone can have that process of thinking… has to be a troll…

Medic in TF2 is the same way, not really a problem if you focus him down, same here.

yeah just click on her head lul

If you’re running moira’s healing meter on empty you’re playing her wrong or your team is taking too much damage and you need a 2nd support and/or more barriers.

And have ANOTHER low skill counter to high skill heros? Nice try.

180% better than average. Although it’s not an IQ test, and has elements that test your screen, vision, etc…

At the level?
He isn’t at any level.

I did it for the funzies.
I scored 135 :rofl: :joy:

I don’t think this test is too credible.

Based on my score, it seems it was more credible than i thought.

Get over yourself lol

If you think mercy and hanzo are the best of their roles, then it just goes to show.

If you think 180% above average is a realistic number then i’ve got news for you lol

I said 135 isn’t credible because i’ve done an actual IQ test and this isn’t how they meassure someone’s iq in real IQ tests. My real iq is 117. Most of the questions the test presented were based on the English language (Which isn’t even my first language, mind you.) To have an IQ that is 180% higher than average means that your IQ is higher than that of Stephen Hawking.

If you actually believe that, then imagine how high your ego number is.

My IQ is 180% higher than that of the average person taking said test.
Not 180% higher than the average human.
But that could be difficult to understand…

Begone, troll.
Go back to your dark lair.

Troll = “make a deliberately offensive or provocative online post with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting an angry response from them.”

I do not fit in with that description.

Example of attempt at provocative deliberate offense.

If that was the case, how many of your comments do you think i could quote?

Be my guest.
If you think there is an example of me not contributing to an actual argument (Which you are actively avoiding now).
I was (still am) highly doubting the credibility of the test because most of the questions we’ve got were based on the english lanuguage. Actual IQ tests aren’t based on a singular language. As someone that lives in EU, that means little to nothing to me.

You’re using your score on said trivial test to avoid making actual arguments as to why Moira should be as good if not better of a healer than Mercy across all the ranks. You’re simply saying; i scored higher on this trivial test therefore my arguments beat yours by default.
That’s what you’re implying here;

I mean, just to quote some of the things you said yesterday;

I mean, really?

That doesn’t really sound like a seasoned mathmetician.
You’re not even taking variables into account.

There was a time when Mercy was considered a troll-pick; sometime before the invulnerability during her rez. Back then people were initially skeptical when they saw my pick at the hero select screen, but they were quickly turned around and impressed when they saw my skill and effectiveness with her. I wish we could go back to those times when being really skilled with Mercy made your team respect you as their healer…

Overpowered and must-pick Mercy has killed the joy of playing Mercy along with the unengaging play and lower skill-ceiling that she now has… I hate statue-mode (rez) and spectator-mode (valkyrie)

Keep Mercy’s low skill-floor but raise her skill-ceiling. Keep her mobility (guardian angel and bunny-hop) and beams but rework the rest of her kit to make her fun to play again.

33 Likes