[Feedback Thread Continued Part III] Mercy Updates - Jan 30, 2018

People- suck it up and git gud Mercymainz lul

Mercy mains adapt and git gud

People- Waaah mercy is op plz nerf.

6 Likes

And Mercy isn’t? lol…

Reasons why Mercy is picked right now: Damage boost hanzo ult to counter trans, rez your team’s sniper

That’s the defintion of being picked for meta.

If the meta was quad tank, Mercy’s wouldn’t be picked. If zen wasn’t meta, Mercy wouldn’t be picked. If widow or hanzo weren’t meta, Mercy wouldn’t be picked.

6 Likes

Help that Mercy just Resurrected infront of my face and I didn’t do anything about Blizzard please help!

Blizzard- Ok don’t worry we got you!

Patch Update:
We find Resurrect too oppressive in this current meta that others are finding it too hard to counter it. Making Mercy too viable in all situations

Resurrect now has a cast time of 3 seconds

We feel that this will be enough time for players to have a chance to react to enemy Mercy’s Resurrecting her allies.

Edit: I’ll still find a way to GA to my Resurrect target start the Resurrect and Angelic Decent off the side of the map in order to safely pull it off!

This is 5000% right, but I ran out of likes

1 Like

Genji can now deflect res, killing Mercy instantly

1 Like

HAHAHAHAHA I can’t I’m actually going to pee! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Nailed it. But people keep attacking mercy for some reason :man_shrugging:t5:

You’re trying to say a fair 50% win rate is bad lol

and just because you say she’s a must pick, doesn’t mean everyone else is, and it certainly doesn’t validate what you say

You been tap dancing their original question. Just threw an insult and change subjects instead.

But hey nothing like double standard or hypocrisy. We know balance between character isn’t exclusive.

How is that an insult? All I’m trying to say is that these abilities were reworked for a reason, not just because the community wanted it that way.

Why is it only Mercy mains saying I’m wrong? I don’t understand.

Why did you add pretend developer comments at the end?
No.
Get away from my hero lol.

2 Likes

Yeah i’m done with you, have a great night.

We are waiting for a reason buddy.

The only one we’ve found out so far is that it was “unfair to play against.” What’s next? That it was the most OP thing in the world? If so why wasn’t she a must pick back then too?

Your reason is that it was unfun to play against. lmao. Blizzard decided that they didn’t want a hero that just hid and waited to hit Q.

What’s your reason for the rework? Taking from what was said in the developer update that’s what I got. What reason did you take out of it? I’m interested.

Honestly I’m also wanting a hero that doesn’t hide and hit Q too guess hat time will never come.

5 Likes

50 hps won’t change anything.
She would still be the most consistent healer, simply because she cannot miss and doesn’t need to reload.
I would like to try a mass rez ult again on the ptr, with los checks and being blocked by shields. That’s all she needed. As long as res is an ability, she will be a bit overpowered.

What are you trying to ask? I’ve told you exactly why I and every other OW player that isn’t a Mercy main wanted it taken out of the game.

Yes but does this happen multiple times every single game LOL.

Single target res as an ult would be terrible, I agree. It would just be “use it whenever you have it” because any other time isnt viable.