[Feedback Thread Continued Part III] Mercy Updates - Jan 30, 2018

Let’s just plan a rebellion, they wouldn’t know, they don’t look in here.

Whenever I see this thread I get flashbacks to Katya Andy Trixie and Trixie is like

“Complex notes of fruit, nut and new fibre in my butt… what (katya is slamming her hands on her knees trying not to die)

Katya responds

“Spiders in my v***** hooooo”

All I hear when I think of this thread is spiders in my thread… hooooo

1 Like

Reckon we should throw a party when we get to 10k posts, Ill get the blackjack and hookers.

2 Likes

someone get the drinks, I got the cups and ice

1 Like

I’ll get ice cream and chocolate milk!

What, your stuff and mine totally work together!

Crispin Pear?

Cake Vodka?

Coke and Jack?

Pick your poison.

…I am not helping with the drunk WI stereotype…

Here some cookies and fruit juice.

rez is too powerful to be am ability
and people who dont play her don’t have a say in what happens tbh
she should be reverted back to rez as an ult but maybe with other adjustments that make sense and keep the powerful ability as an ultimate.
for example:
you must charge up each individual rez
if you rez 2 but have enough charge for 4, all of the charges are used anyway

2 Likes

not a revert if its not as same as before, call it a rework, and lets be honest revert and mercy in the same sentence does not sit well with ow community

This is the balance teams fault tho. They keep nerfing the supports when they should be buffing them. Those Ana “buffs” are a joke. They just made Moira even more irrelevant.

5 Likes

Seriously though, is it just me or is the community (not Blizzard themselves) being more open for conversation? Not saying everyone is, but more people.

Eh. She’s not bad.

The thing about her pickrate being not as related to viability is because a large percentage of players will play her regardless of whether she’s good or not. This applies to Mercy probably more than any hero in the game.

She was the best main healer for dive, now with Brigitte shifting the tank meta in a different direction, she’s decent as a main healer, not great though. Definitely not the most effective or anything.

Mercy is simply decent… And decent is just enough, because others were nerfed.

Because, as usual, actual care about Mercy is against the code. Talking trash about her is good, because it can give them courage to nerf her again. And that’s the goal, right? They made so “smooth” change with Moira, so they easily persuade people Mercy is actually still OP.

3 Likes

Because apparently everyone thinks that Supports are 1v1’ing and winning and thus are OP.

I don’t know how many times I’ve seen people whine about Supports being OP and when I listen to them, they complain like Support heroes are going to the front lines and kicking the tar out of the enemy. Like, we don’t want a 1 shot 1 kill Ana or Mercy; we just want them to be fun and actually DO something other than exist and M1.

6 Likes

we should make a test thread hating on mercy, in a not very respectful way to see what Blizzard does

I was reading a thread and someone said that Rez is not the strongest ability in the game, but it is Ana’s Bionade. Which if you think about it can negate Thousands of points of healing from a trans and could kill 5 people by negating healing.

6 Likes

Well yeah, sure, bringing people back from the dead is strong, but it will never be as strong as physically keeping any and all forms of healing and survivability from reaching a player.

6 Likes

Sigh Quoting myself to show I predicted the forum’s reaction, now it’s left to see if Blizzard decides to cave for it.

5 Likes

They will cave for reaction of pro players, which will be exactly same.

Mercy was a lot more balanced and fun before the Rework, they should revert her…

6 Likes