[Feedback Thread Continued Part III] Mercy Updates - Jan 30, 2018

If I make a post wiki, can people just converse in it?

I’ve never tried it before.

Hauven: Yes others can add to it, although I don’t know if that is the case when the thread is locked again.

Xaron: It still works. The issue is I can change what other people say

James: Nice idea! Now we can make sly remarks about this successful thread!

FaneL: I did the same exact thing, but my reply got deleted by the mods. Probably they don’t allow wikis on closed threads. They should fix this thread instead of deleting these replies imo. These wikis wouldn’t be made if the thread wasn’t what it is.

Aria: I had no idea you could do this, that’s so cool. Also, revert Mercy please. <3

Hackusation: @ FaneL, it seems that the mods have abandoned this thread. It only lasts for about 5 mins before it’s locked again and buried under other threads.

2 Likes

I wonder how long it will stay up this time lol

1 Like

It hasn’t given out yet so who knows.

Edit: Welp there it goes.

1 Like

This topic is temporarily closed for 24 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 24 hours.

Let’s see how long it stays open for this time…

Link to the better megathread if this one closes again:

James does a better job communicating with the Mercy players than Blizzard does, so I think James should get some cred here…

6 Likes

*Grabs Stopwatch*

EDIT: Damn, 4 minutes. That is fast.

7 Likes

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Dont close mE
Edit: Well shoot
Getting ready to say something in here before it gets locked lmao
SHART I MISSED IT

2 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for 24 hours due to a large number of community flags.

Hey devs / mods…

Your thread is constantly being flagged and closed by the trolls in your forum. You guys going to do something about it? This is the official Mercy feedback thread afterall…

While you’re at it. Any word on Mercy? There’s a lot of feedback here. You guys going to respond to any of it or… should we expect this thread to be closed for another 24 hours?

Edit: Guess not, okay thanks! Good to know that things are still not being done here and the trolls get to do whatever they want with these threads. :slight_smile:

18 Likes

17,800 replies and nothing… I don’t know what to say …

…Except this.

10 Likes

5 Likes

How sad must be the life of these flaggers eh?

4 Likes

Hi, MEGATHREAD!
BYE, MEGATHREAD!

9 Likes

IT"S OPEN!

1 Like