[Feedback Thread Continued Part III] Mercy Updates - Jan 30, 2018

Tempo rez is powerful.

Rez was much more balanced when it was her ultimate, but people cried it out of the game, and now Blizzard have to balance an ultimate on a cooldown instead of an earned one.

#RevertMercy

5 Likes

Fyi no one cares about dps players

That’s rolisim! :rage:

1 Like

Just make it to where she cant heal through barriers. No healing through barriers for any support. Because yaknow thats apparently how Blizzard wants healers to be. Useless when there’s a barrier anywhere near them.

Rez is actually incredibly balanced in OWL, teams take great lengths to getting the rez off including poping Trans just to rez.

Mercy can’t get Rez off easily in OWL at all.

1 Like

Wrong. Mercy one trick unlock your profile.

Yeah it’s called a revert

1 Like

Master mercy main with 500 hours, yeah shes broken! Resurrection as an Ability is to powerful

2 Likes

She’s in a good place, anyone less powerful in some way should be buffed. NERFS are for the WEAK!!!

I can already hear most of the mercy community yelling at you and denying truth for protecting their precious op and broken hero

Thank you , thank you for be honest on this topic

stop spamming git gud… it doesnt add any value to the conversation

1 Like

Actually your stereotype is wrong, vast majority of mercy mains want her to remain engaging and have impact potential but dont want her to be op or a must pick

Seriously ? Where they are ? everytime i see or wrote a post they all arrive and say " mercy is fine git gud " where are other peoples like you ? I want to know for hear their opinion on how to balance mercy

It’s the same group of mercy mains, the problem with mercy is she needs to be nerfed to not be op or a must pick but she still needs to feel engaging, impactful and rewarding to play, hopefully more mercy mains realize shes op rn

1 Like

I would like personally to remove rez and give to her a new ability that’s fun and balanced to use . I just don’t know what type of ability

I’m sorry that I can’t shoot through a Rein shield, deflecting Genji, or Zarya bubble. When you get above Diamond, people actually protect those unsafe reses.

I’m not even saying that to complain, it’s just stating facts. Most of these “Nerf Mercy” threads are created by salty Ana players that get told to switch to Mercy by people who actually want to win.

1 Like

The problem is you cant remove rez, its what makes mercys character, thats like removing dragonblade from genji, or removing transcendence from zenyatta, its apart of her character, blizzard just needs to sit down and figure out how to fix it (make it only available in ult is a good start)

1 Like

Yes this changes i feel like should be under testing on the ptr i think that it can work

1 Like