[Feedback Thread Continued] Mercy Updates - Jan 30, 2018

Im gonna sound rude once more but the fact it feels like some people here didn’t go to school really bums me :confounded:

Please hold me schizo before I drown. I’m losing faith in humanity

You really are misunderstanding things man literally everyone else gets it right now XD

3 Likes

Probably someone confuses total healing of team, for healing of each teammate.
Zenyatta heals 300 hp/s for each, Mercy heals 60 hp/s.

It matters in this case because it makes it considerably worse because it is spread out for so long. I’d rather have the HPS doubled and duration cut in half than the way it is right now.

1 Like

OH Sila is typing … finally someone who’s good at explaining in easy to understand sentences XD

Check out this gem of intellect I found on the “is mass rez coming back for uprising” thread, agruing that Valkyrie is great:

Says the mad hatter.

Mercy heals for 60hps. The only heroes in the game that have 60dps or less are Winston, Moira, and Brigitte.

Literally everyone else can outdamage Mercy’s healing with bodyshots.

13 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Zen’s case would be changing a good and perfect ultimate into something clearly less effective with more duration. Depending of numbers, it will be more or less the same or just garbage. If you just make it last longer you are really increasing its numbers.

Let’s try this. Change Zen’s ult like this. It only heals 1 hp/s. How much he heals through the time with his current ult? Okay, the new ult takes that time. Is it good? No? Same goes for Mercy. You can’t say that such amount of healing is nice because it’s nothing really. Duration is not relevant there.

Yes BUT someone’s gonna prove you wrong because THEY STILL USE MERCY IN OWL SO SHE IS AWSUM! LULULULULULULULUL

And still has more common sense than some other people here …

5 Likes

So her response is void because she is 14 years old? How is that even relevant?

3 Likes

Winston, Junkrat, Pharah, statistics and every half brained team who knows how to focus fire thinks different.

1 Like

Only if they are close to eachother

14 year old just owned your logic

12 Likes

Yet OWL teams back away when Valkyrie goes off and waits for it to end.

It’s usual “if your arguments failed, switch to personal discussion”. Regular tool of trolls. Feels boring, when it gets so predictable…

2 Likes

This 14 year old is smarter than 50% of the overwatch community so :joy: He/she will achieve great things in life. Others will be stuck working at macdonalds cause they can’t add numbers

Edit: No offence to anyone working at macdonalds, your food is great :upside_down_face:

You can try to rally bully mentality all you want.

At the end of the day, Valkyries output is significant. It was even broken back when it was 20sec.

Well, if you can’t add numbers, you failed in life quite hard :laughing:

1 Like

No one’s tryna bully you. We tried to explain things to you but you are just (sorry) … daft as hell.

The only “OP” thing about mercy’s old valk was the double rezz charges with instacasts. NO ONE used it just for healing

6 Likes

Dont hate on Toast.

Just because she couldn’t do numbers on aoe doesnt mean shes a life failure.

Her opinion here is still welcome, even if I disagree with it.