🗯 Feedback, that makes me angry because I feel ignored

Aria Rose has a new video that really breaks everything down very well

Except posting an Aria Rose video for Some Reason causes the entire thread to get 404ed so sorry for nuking this thread I guess.

3 Likes

The GALL of Todd Howard to take 2 seconds out of his day to thank someone. The absolute DISGRACE

/s

Edit: todd howard? I must be crazy you know who I mean

nono i think we should just start referring to every overwatch dev and blizz employee as Todd Howard since we’re not allowed to name them directly (unless we’re praising them)

2 Likes

I am defending him though.

i mean i think defending todd howard is admirable because it’s strange how the gaming community treats him like the sole developer of very bethesda game

at least im assuming that’s the todd howard you’re defending since he’s by far the todd howard most worthy of defense

Nah, I meant the person whose name I mixed up with Todd Howard lmao.

How DARE this Blizzard game dev have the GALL to take 2 seconds out of his day to thank someone. The absolute DISGRACE. I can’t believe they’d do this when it takes almost ZERO time, doesn’t require pulling analytics or typing an entire post of upcoming balance changes, AND garners support. I CAN’T BELIEVE THIS

I loved this post. But, I too would like to see Bastion improved, the Bastion er, Freeman figure on my desk makes me want to play him.

well see this time you didn’t put the /s so i can only assume you’re serious

i mean really it’s just not a good look to ignore the mountain of criticism and feedback and then only respond to shallow praise

Absolutely not true. I’ve been on the forums since launch, and they’ve gotten progressively worse the whole time. I think what really pushed it over the edge was the mercy situation which could be described as a misstep by the devs, but was also a great example of the forums being aggressive in a way that makes direct and open communication a bad idea.

1 Like

All of that could have been avoided with more communication with the forums.

Or you know, listening to people when valk was still in the ptr and everyone was saying its broken op.

3 Likes

Here’s hoping this doesn’t get locked.

I feel like if this keeps up, any megathread that actually discusses suggestions for changes won’t be allowed under the CoC.

1 Like

If that’s the case then they just nuked their community.

Only the kisseruppers will stick around, since they dont dare break Blizzard’s CoC. All 6 of them.

1 Like

Wow, you must be desperate for attention.

However, you seem to have missed the important part, stated in the very post you’ve quoted:

You can write all you want, you may cover their whole database in your justifications, but if the developers do not agree with you, they won’t comply.

Also, it was stated by Jeff Kaplan somewhere that the developers avoid making any solid statements on the topic of balance unless they’re completely sure they know what direction they want to go, as they have to bear the responsibility for their sayings, hence the lack of reaction.

Also, stop acting like a child if you’re getting ignored. Screaming at the top of your lungs is a bad way of getting adults’ attention and can often lead to a certain punishment.

1 Like

I hate Bastion

being ignored for so long despite so much player feedback, and Blizzard better have something for the robot and his birb.

Sure, they don’t have to agree.
But they at the very least they could tell us that.

1 Like

this is what i am saying since forever… COMMUNICATION … they should make us know that they are here… even if its not developers themselves - because we cant demand them to be here always, but people who read this ‘feedback’ are not letting us know that they are here

sure, mods are here, but their task is not to answer us, but to police forums

it would be nice if we could have a sort of weekly thread that will answer some of our questions, inform us about what is going on, etc.

1 Like

Alternatively, not hearing anything at all means the hero could very well be up for change whenever at any time, just not on the immediate radar as those changes are usually mentioned right away, like torbs upcoming rework.