🗯 Feedback, that makes me angry because I feel ignored

Continuing the discussion from I can't defend silencing:

Lmao DUDE I have 2 Bastion megathreads on JUST that.

Then the outdated original version:

I even have a poll thread that has almost every participant on the same page:

Across those 3 threads, there are 770 likes AND 17,000 replies. If that doesn’t constitute as feedback, then I don’t know what does.

I don’t expect Blizzard to act on my suggestions, but some transparency would be nice, since silence doesn’t solve anything.

I don’t even know if the Devs acknowledge that Bastion is still a hero in this game. I just wanna see those orange and blue posts every once in awhile, especially in meaningful threads, that the community puts heart and soul into. Instead they give us the silent treatment which turns everybody more hateful because they feel ignored. They feel put aside.

My Bastion megathread even got listed in an Aria Rose Video, which shouldn’t happen considering she’s a controversial Mercy player/main.

Please talk with us more, devs. Please.

44 Likes

I hope your thread doesn’t get locked

5 Likes

This thread is feedback in of itself. IDK but I really don’t have anything to lose.

4 Likes

You are well within your right to criticize the devs and mods for their actions; you just can’t name names

13 Likes

had to grab my glasses.

14 Likes

MAKING YOUR WORDS BIGGER DOESN’T PROVE YOUR POINT.

4 Likes

I’ve been taking a break from the forums and have recently decided to come back.

What’s going on with this “silencing” topic? I’m hearing rumours that a certain very popular Mercy main got silenced, and saw other topics on silencing.

Can someone give me a run down?

4 Likes

NO, BUT CAPITALIZING EVERY LETTER DOESN’T MAKE YOUR POST ANY LESS WRONG.

14 Likes

Titanium got silenced, supposedly for spamming one of his threads.

7 Likes

Titanium got suspended for a quote that was taken out of context.

Then people made posts discussing said suspension, and it breaks ToS.

THUS the mods are 404ing threads that talk about them being X, Y, and Z for silencing threads that break ToS.

I’m not saying it’s right to break ToS, but I’m saying that I’ve given plenty of valid feedback and not 1 response from anyone was said of the subject.

3 Likes

BLIZZARD FORUM MODS SUSPENDING PEOPLE LEFT AND RIGHT FOR BOGUS REASONS. :hugs:

5 Likes

Not entirely. You’re not suppose to talk about bans, suspensions, etc.

People are, however, and THUS the mods are cracking down on it.

The only problem is with Titanium being suspended. Everything else is legal since those threads break ToS (the ones that talk about his ban).

1 Like

He has proved his point with posting insightful feedback.

3 Likes

Well the problem is probably that Mods have enough time to suspend Titanium for his relentless attempts to get some response from the devs, merge Mercy topics into Megathreads but not even bother to unlock those mega’s or set them to unlockable or give any response what so ever… apart to “thank you” posts.

So the fact that people are losing it is not so surprising.

8 Likes

I read titanium thread and I know titanium for over 2 years, I never felt his thread with controversy, he was suspended because that’s what the devs does with mercy threads.

2 Likes

You’re god damn right. If titanium was stylosa he wouldn’t be suspended.

5 Likes

I agree, if the developers told me to shut up and that Reaper is never going to get changed, I would shed a tear of blood, with joy, because at least I would know not to expect anything.

1 Like

I do wish the devs still spoke out on the forums here but I don’t blame hem for not doing so. These forums are so hostile, if I worked at blizzard I wouldn’t come here either.

1 Like

I got silenced and people decided that I’m so lovable that it was the last straw
/s y’all, /s

Yeah… but it got here BECAUSE of their inactivity.

1 Like