Fear not! Skillrat is here to stop Baguette!

Y’all mocked and laughed at us, but woe as you try hards are currently getting your brains scrambled by Brigitte’s shield bash while futility screaming for nerfs, only 1 person who you forsook can save you now!

Junk Mains, REJOICE, for we are the answer to the beast that is Baguette and her broken kit! Where they once mocked us they will now welcome us with open arms over that cocky Mccree Main who screetched “no skill” at us but now finds himself IMPOTENT against the dreaded support/tank abomination!

Ready your traps, prime your mines, and get ready to cause MAYHEM! >=D

(this is a humor post so consider that before leaving salty/arrogant try hard comments)

25 Likes

McCree is now viable because he’s not completely dead. He also combos well with Bridgette. McCree Ult-> they high behind Rien shield, shieldbash, you 6k.

1 Like

While it’s kinda unfair how sometimes her shield just… doesn’t block the damage from bombs that hit it, there’s something satisfying about watching her pull up her shield after over-extending and getting blasted away regardless

5 Likes

Eh, true, McCree Mains just happen to be my favorite joke topic since 8/10 they’re the ones who get salty and toxic in chat about “no skill” mains.

1 Like

Well if you headshot a person you flashed and then the 150 repair pack comes in.

places trap on floor as Baguette attempts to chase me down the small hallway as my chaotic laugh fills her ears

4 Likes

when brigitte was first released i said - don’t ask for junk nerf, he will be only person who could fight her.

But junk nerfs are coming anyway.

1 Like

We may be rejoicing from this moment but:

Our nemesis Pharahs are out there as well. Beware my follow Junkrat brothers.

3 Likes

I am in plat, but… I’ve not had a fight yet where Brigitte had the upper hand against me as Reinhardt. Ever.

What do you have, one day before a nerf makes you useless? Enjoy, I guess?

I already quit playing Junkrat. Dead hero walking.

I eat Reins for breakfast as Brigitte. Better not let me see you use firestrike, it’s you’re only hope.

Brigitte proceeds to use her A and D keys.

Your 35 damage and healing over time vs my 75 damage per swing… not sure if serious or…

I’m serious. Unfortunately. No words can describe my disappointment when I took down my first Reinhardt with her. Btw, I’m talking about 1 v 1 duels.

#triggered

You had your time.

It’s Pharah’s time now.

1 Like

Yeah, she wins against Rein a lot. That she can stun him so often helps a lot, she can zone him with the flail boop and regen for a few seconds, she can ult and easily win for free…

It’s pretty even really. Although if you land a charge, that’s it.

1 Like

TBH Junkrat is still more annoying than Baguette. They both require little to no aim, but Baguette at least needs positioning and game sense to do well. And at least people who play Baguette help team comps Junkrat mains are usually the ones who yell about 4 DPS but won’t switch

Don’t worry my friend, us Sombra’s will keep Pharah grounded so that you can disperse of the demon.

“skillrat”

more like “shoot into the air in the general direction of them-rat”
This character is so broken its not even funny. you can be insta blasted to death due to the fact that junk has an animation cancel with his mine and grenade launcher, so he can insta spam 200~ damage. So if you dare round the corner that junk will insta kill you and has the potential to do it all again immediately.
also all of his damage has AOE so he can rack up DPS if you push with team mates. and due to the fact that aoe damage on grenade is around 80, junk can still combo that with his mine and get two insta kills, but thats luck based tbh.

Also if junk just stands at a specific spot in kings row, between point one and point two, he can essentially spam the only exits out of point one, besides the top exit where widows usually go.
he can spam the alleyway that their spawn leads through, and the main gate where the payload goes through.

And this is besides the point in deathmatch a junkrat can easily hide in two way tunnels and just never die.
For example on eco point antartica, the health pack room in teh garage and the spawn room tunnels. Junk can essentially not die if he stays there, puts a trap at on end, and just stairs at the other end and simply uses their ears.
You’ll need to be a tank with a barrier to counter that. And even then, you can still die due to how most tanks with barriers have little to no range. And at that point even if you do damage the junk, he can just mine jump away to get some hp.

Tl:Dr,
Junkrat is very annoying tbqh, desu.