Favorite owl team

What’s your favorite owl team and why
Personally I love nyxl
They have really good players with really good strats

4 Likes

London Spitfire NYXL

2 Likes

They allow me to roleplay as McDonalds employees.

4 Likes

Did someone say

DETAILS??

Spitfire!!! we will be back on top.

1 Like

NYXL
Home team bby

(20 Chars)

3 Likes

Fusion is where it’s at

LA Valiant.

I can’t really explain why though. I wasn’t supporting any team and then I saw them playing and was like “you know what, I’m gonna support these guys now”.

But like with most people, Shanghai Dragons is my second team. Even more now with Geguri, I used to watch her stream before she got into the league. She is the only one of my favourite streamers that is in the league.

2 Likes

I bought every Mccree OWL skin so I can bandwagon correctly (except Fuel, it’s just an ugly color and of course they suck tremendously), I like the Excelsior and the Fusion because they have the best Youtube effort. Shock and Uprising just plain suck in marketing. London is too normie because as European I get a lot of Brits and I have to say London is garbage to annoy them. Never liked Seoul or Shanghai.

1 Like

Its almost like you only like the consistently winning team. For me its Dallas , because i was a fan of Envyus before Apex S1 hit, and following them since more than a year.

1 Like

Mayhem all the way bois.

1 Like

Because of the Stage 1 walkout memes and because I live in Florida.

2 Likes

Dallas Die-hard for life

Gotta go with my hometown Shock!

Their dps are also very enjoyable to watch

Valiant #1 (Go Custa!)
Dynasty #2 (Go Ryujehong!)

Hey, like you I’m a bandwagoner NYXL fan. I’m their number one fan, they win all the time.
If they lose I’ll support Boston though :rage::rage:

I’ve always loved ny
Especially being a native New Yorker

1 Like

I like Dynasty and NYXL.
The first OW esport event I watched was the world cup, and watching Koreans play was such a joy.
Now the players of team Korea are split between Dynasty and XL, so I root for them.

I do like watching every team, don’t get me wrong, but these 2 are my favourite as a spectator.

1 Like

Houston Outlaws and I sort of like the San Francisco Shock.

1 Like

Excelsior bc Saebyeolbe.
Dragons bc Diya and Geguri.
Mayhem bc I live in Orlando.

Least favorites are Fuel and Outlaws by a large margin.