Extremely excited for the coming Halloween Terror event

Mercy already deserves a new Legendary skin … since 2016 she hasn’t received one on Halloween.

2 Likes

Mercy definitely could do with a new spooky skin, especially if it had new effects or something new for emotes or intros to interact with.

3 Likes

It’s almost Witch Mercy season yall!

Even if you already got it, it’s still great to see bunch of new people equipping it :heart_eyes:

1 Like

That moment when I have every item from the event, ever

I’m about to play in a bit, totally gunna crank Halloween music and such, even if the event isn’t here yet… equip everything related to it. (Including all R.I.P victory poses)

1 Like

I can’t wait to play junkenstein for a week straight, unironically :pleading_face:

1 Like

YES!

Imma play it in every way possible… if I can do custom games of it, I’m likely going to make a few “Solo adventurer” modes.

1 Like

OnLy HeRoEs I lIkE ShOuLd GeT a SkIN

1 Like

Welcome, Moira.

I mean I can’t see them giving Bastion a skin since he had so many lately, but the numbers almost say he could get one.

Would be an interesting turn of events.

1 Like

well, now the community would like a cryptic clue. xD

2 Likes

Cant be excited for the same old crap. Come on,Blizzard doesnt at least change Junkenstein’s Revenge by changing the bosses. That’d be a simple change, have Hammond replace Hog, Moira replace Mercy, Soldier replace Reaper, Echo replace Sym & Ashe replace Junkrat, or that plus Bob replacing Hog.

1 Like

TAKE SOME CANDY.

And get happy.

1 Like

Or Sigma replacing Hog, I’m down for any renovations on the mode tbh!

《Rapid Clicking Sounds》

Oh come on man you can’t do us like that that’s just evil

I sure hope Bastion gets a purchasable voiceline for the first time in three years.

1 Like

It’s one of my favorite events because it means the year is nearly over. It is particular this year though as we’re all hoping to be able to play OW2 next year. Otherwise it’s always been one of my favorites, curious to see who will get skins since every hero has at least one halloween skin.

Honestly, I’ll be coming back to the game for the Halloween event because it is so nostalgic.

I started playing not long before one of the Halloween events and every time I load into Castle Junkenstein, I get that giddly little rush.

1 Like

every hero has gotten a halloween skin right? i use to think mccree didnt till someone pointed out that he did. cant think of anyone that hasnt yet

Hmm as long as it’s not a repeat of “it’ll break the internet.” But I shall have faith in your words!

As far as I’m aware every hero has a halloween skin.

(And I have them all, muahahaha)

So that means skins could be up in the air, from there.

3 Likes

The event might be exciting if they finally give Rein a legednary Halloween skin. He’s gotten that weak “ghost knight” epic skin and that’s it. If you can’t come up with any horror monster that you haven’t used for a skin yet, got with the cosplay angle like you did with Torb. Make him a caveman complete with giant cartoon club or something.

Also, how about competitive version of Junkenstein modes. Keep making comp versions of every arcade mode ever, but not the PvE ones. And before you ask “How do you make comp of that?”, very simple - best clear time/how far you get. You know, like all the speedrun online rankings in games. Supposedly there already is a ranking for Storm Rising or something, so why not?

3 Likes