Extremely excited for the coming Halloween Terror event

It would be a really really nice surprise. I don’t expect it, but I think it would invigorate the playerbase to an extent.

1 Like

Guys were in the next stylosa video!

Hey!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Its nice to think, but by the sound of it (from recent interviews) they are going full steam ahead with Ow2 and put all of their eggs in that basket outside maybe for skins and arcade/workshop content. (It also sounds like they are trying to rush it which is quite concerning, especially given how ow2 will overwrite ow1. I fear a reforged situation :worried: )

1 Like

I hope mercy has a snazzy new halloween skin. :eyes:

4 Likes

Well hello there~!!

I can’t say I ever expected to see a community manager on one of my posts, it’s a welcome surprise to say the least.

^,^

I can’t wait to see those skins, myself!

I don’t think it’ll be buggy/bad or anything-- I just think a lot of the content will be truncated on release. Imagining way less new heroes than anyone expects and a hugely unfinished PvE campaign.

Stands to be seen whether they’ll support and finish the thing either. Blizzard has a really hard time following up projects.

2 Likes

I’ll still go by my theory of atleast 5 heroes since it would fit a full comp and allow everyone to play a new hero every match at launch. But we’ll have to see.

1 Like

if there’s a new mercy skin like my comment

pls

3 Likes

Mercy doesnt need a new skin

/s

2 Likes

D.Va needs a nerf

/s

Stylosa needs a nerf…

/s

2 Likes

Hi AndyB

I take it you are NOT the same AndyB from Anarchy Online? Have not seen him in sometime even though he posted a couple of times on the 11 of Sept in the discord.

swordsman genji?

3 Likes

I want swordsman genji as well

1 Like

This would also be acceptable! Haha.

Hmm… Lucio could use a new one, Mercy… Cowboy…

2 Likes

They revealed the skin in 2017

It’s about time they add it to the game!

Instead of getting excited for events – and I used to – they’re now a sober reminder of how, for years, nothing’s changed at the expense of OW2.

2 Likes

Take it elsewhere buddy, want some candy instead?

Death Knight Mei HOTS skin maybe? :pray::heart:

2 Likes

I’m so hyped for the skins now… just imagine, maybe a skin with new effects?

2 Likes