Experimental Mode – Quality of Life November 2020

FML.
20 Characters give or take.

24 Likes

The other changes are okay, im very glad for the Pharah one for example, but why buff Ana again?

4 Likes

Pharah

Hover Jets

• Can now crouch mid-air to accelerate downwards

is there an animation for this i wonder :thinking:

2 Likes

Am i dumb? Where are the changes?

Literally every change is just too good to be true,
downwards hover jets
Anti nade goes through full health allies
Manually be able to destroy deployables

These recent changes have been fire lately

1 Like

Patch notes are in the announcement forum (:

3 Likes

Ty alot, i already found them :slight_smile:

I’m so confused at the Pharah change. I’ve been trying it out in experimental but it doesn’t seem like anything has changed at all??

Its more of a QoL buff, nothing else changes here.

2 Likes

I am sorry for sounding dumb but I do not get it if Moira changes are a nerf or a buff? What does it mean exactly?

Another QoL for this one would be making it so it no longer cancels deployment when you click and invalid location like Reaper’s shadow step.

5 Likes

Sounds pretty good, will try this later.

She uses less resource when healing. It is a buff.

1 Like

PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS. It is so stupid that it cancels you out of the deployment queue just because map geometry doesn’t like you.

8 Likes

The real change that needs to be made is buffing Rein and Orisa. It’s actually insane how bad main tanks are right now. And if you’re scared of double shield coming back, you can honestly further nerf sigma’s shield. His shield isnt even the reason why he’s that good to begin with.

But honestly at this point, Rein does need 2000hp shield because he’s just really useless without it, and currently orisa cant be played unless it’s like junkertown, and she’s not even the best available pick there.

3 Likes

I’m a pharah main, and I can totally feel it. You just accelerate downwards quicker when holding control. like a fast fall in smash.

2 Likes

ALSO could you please make it so supports say “Come to me for healing” instead of “Group up with me” when they press X looking at an ally? I’ve seen it happen a few times, we know the lines exist.

5 Likes

Maybe I’m just doing it wrong or something idk

just hold control…

I’m on console oof :v