Experimental Mode – Moving the Meta with Hero Updates

Don’tcha know that if the game doesn’t REQUIRE Ana/Reinhardt than its unplayable?

30 Likes

Well he might be able to one shot with hook combo more consistently now

6 Likes

thank god hopefully this will push brig sigma and orisa out of play for a while!

5 Likes

Welp, dislike all but the Sigma and Zenyatta changes. Darn.

Actually, I’m reaaally liking the Pharah change too.

1 Like

those brig changes LMAO she has now officially been destroyed.

28 Likes

In fairness, they also stopped cutting her self-heal in half… but yeah, this literally makes no sense after buffing the shield… her personal health is not the issue in double-barrier…

10 Likes

Good point. He hasn’t been able to do that for so long, I wasn’t even thinking along those lines.

3 Likes

Hasnt she been destroyed like 6 times now and still somehow is played?

29 Likes

No mei buffs? She is worst hero in the game at the moment, please Blizzard…

7 Likes

I am ok with changes to inspire, having less healing from it but buffing the self heal is a good choice since she was meant to be survavable but PLEASE do not lower her base HP.

Also while we are on the subject of HP. Symmetra should have 250 hp if you guys are not gonna trim her hitbox. Doesn’t matter how long you let her keep the max charge on her primary if she never lives long enough to use that max charge.

16 Likes

Really? Roadhog is gonna be even more one shot. Great. Give him 1/3/2 changes.

5 Likes

I still do so regularly against 200 HP opponents and often against 250s… Were we trying to one-shot Bastion and/or Zarya here?

4 Likes

Yay! New experimental mode!

1 Like

I just checked. They did.

Looks like people have skipped over this important bit. Saying that x hero is garbage is not constructive feedback.

9 Likes

They just reduced Orisas health to what it was for years before they buffed it. What is actually troubling is the halt nerf. I mean going from 7 to 4 is laughable. Couldn’t we try like 5 meters at least?

The speed of her projectiles being buffed though. Woo, I’ve been asking for that change forever

18 Likes

Now she’ll place you pretty much where you already were with it :rofl:

16 Likes

I don’t even get why? Do they think this is a considerable buff or something? Less ammo, slower fire rate but more damage? In what universe are gun changes what hog needs to be relevant hahahaha?

3 Likes

doesn’t brig have 250HP?

The Sigma nerf is way to heavy. the orisa one is fine, brigitte also is okay. My main issue with the symmetra is though, while yeah she is a shield shredder that buff also affects the other tanks since only barriers can stop her beam, so the non barrier tanks get recked by her more as well.

1 Like