Experimental card for Bastion?

I think you should do this:

Bastion

Health should be from 300 to 250 with the armor

‘Self-Repair’

It should have a Cooldown of 2.5 seconds Immediately after he uses it.

Doomfist

‘Rocket Punch’

Cooldown from 4 to 6 seconds

‘The Best Defense’
Shield health gained per enemy reduced from 30 to 20

Torbjörn:

‘Deploy Turret’
Turret Health decreased from 250 to 200

Once he deploy the turret it had 90s before it destroy itself.

After the Turret is destroyed;
Cooldown from 10 to 25 seconds

thank you very much

I think you just made a few people on the forums extremely sad.

10 Likes

ChibiFox is here, rejoice!

2 Likes

The summoning ritual was a success

3 Likes

Lol again?

He is already going through hard times due to the last nerf
__

Lol again?

He is already going through bad times due to the last nerf

It is still playable, but if you continue in the same vein …

3 Likes

If you want feedback, here’s a few years in the making:

Oh hey, i have a whole rework written up for that particular thing.

Let’s see…

Ah yes, there it is.

Bastion needs a fix ASAP

Just to get this ball rolling again…

Changes that have been suggested:

• Headshots enabled in Sentry Mode.
  • Spread tightened in Sentry Mode.
  • Ammo lowered to 150 ( Or even as low as 100 ) In Sentry Mode.
  • A personal shield is added to Sentry Mode, facing wherever the Bastion is looking, at a health of 300-500 or in that range. And only regenerates while out of Sentry Mode.
  • Ironclad removed or completely reworked.

And on top of that, allow me to add in one of the more important changes:

• Configuration: Tank is now another configuration, with lower damage rocket/shells, and is always accessible in the same fashion as Configuration: Sentry.
  • New Ultimate : “Overclocked” Now strengthens Bastion in all configurations , causing Bastion to glow a hot red in similar fashion to Torbjorn’s ability ( Or Torbjorn’s original ultimate ) Dealing higher damage and having either lowered or zero reload time in any configuration for the duration of the ultimate.

This gives Bastion not only the “Mobility” People seem desperate to ask for, but utility, and versatility in combat, as a machine that can adapt to the situation at hand.

It may not be completely agreed upon by the community, but we’re glad to finally have your ear… at very least, after all these years.

As the person who the community have apparently decided speaks for Bastion mains through the fact that there aren’t really many left, i endorse these ideas put forth by many different users, which have culminated in one major rework theory.

Do with it what you will.
I’m just glad to know there’s Orange text involved for once.

Hello youtube, btw.

ChibiFox~ :fox_face:

4 Likes

Like I said before, give me a full rework of these two because they’re nigh-impossible to balance well because of their incredibly obnoxious kits. Not OP mind you, just obnoxious.

1 Like
6 Likes

How about simply adding diminishing returns, a way for CC to be less and less effective the more you throw at an enemy. It would make long stun-chains, something that made Mei imbalanced before, less effective if all piled onto one person. Or hacking the same person in a short amount of time would reduce the time of the hacks following the previous one.

3 Likes

It may not have been the response we wanted Chibi, but it’s at least a response.

2 Likes

How about a fix for Mercy eh?

3 Likes

Church bells may not be the word of god, but they sure do bring in the masses.

1 Like

A miracle has happened on this day!

3 Likes

Yeah, classic balansed from bronze. give 6 sec cd for destroy critical part of its mobility and combinations (with maps)

Honestly. Really good stuff coming from the dev team recently. I’m excited to see the plans y’all have for this game.

As long as these targeted CC-heroes also including Doomfist, I would be excited for it!!! No way a hero with 1 CC get nerfed while Doom get to keep all 3 of his.

Oh by Jove praised be the lord.

4 Likes

Rein nerf Rein nerf.

1 Like

Slam has been so overnerfed it doesn’t even have any cc anymore lol and uppercut has a 0.6 sec strife disability in the air which you don’t even notice because it also got heavily nerfed back then. Punch stun is also 0.5 sec which is the stun with the literally lowest duration ingame and is needed to make the hero actually work.

do people actually inform themselves about Doom before calling out for nerfs which would absolutely destroy him?

2 Likes

I’m not a Bastion expert, but I have seen a certain Reddit idea floated around several times. Even Kolorblind seemed to like it. I think Hitscan did a video about it back when they were still Overwatch Central.

Do you and the dev team have any thoughts about this post?

2 Likes