Exclusive Lúcio Emote

I didn’t expect that.

I am so disappointed right now with the Overwatch Team, I can’t believe they have actually made an exclusive emote just to make people get the All-Access pass…

Here where I live, owl starts at 2am and I am not going to watch it instead of sleeping.

This must be a joke…
Seriously, I don’t even know what to say, right now…

The tweet

https://twitter.com/overwatchleague/status/1018246256919867393?s=21

Guys, tell me what you think.

If you agree with me in some way, please like this thread so that I can know how many people think the same.

125 Likes

Well all I can say is,

Wow.

Jelly really doesn’t like Owl, but now this. My break from Overwatch just got extended for like ever or so.

There are better games that I’m willing to put money into.

This is just my opinion, don’t take it as gospel👌

51 Likes

While I did not mind donating to Breast cancer awareness, and got that neat Mercy skin as a bonus, I don’t care about twitch, or what ever it is enough to spend $30 even if the emote is awesome.

39 Likes

This stings so much for europeans, you cannot watch the tournaments and you still have to pay insane amounts of money for a single emote if you want it.
I will never watch owl, it’s too ‘‘safe’’ for me, i do not like what they did to their players and how they treat them (Especially XQC) I do not like anything about it.

35 Likes

Agreed.

I loved the charity skin.

Top notch.

Then there is this.

Don’t even want to talk about it

51 Likes

It annoys me that they had to get to the point of making a decent emote to then make it exclusive…

14 Likes

Was only a matter of time. Can’t wait to see how many exclusives are gonna be in the game a year from now.

24 Likes

It’s an emote… You really don’t need it. It’s not that deep.

12 Likes

They already gated Tracer emotes behind a WoW expansion and skins behind Blizzcon tickets.

Don’t see why this is such a big deal.

14 Likes

Exactly.

This is not good, I don’t like where this is going.

12 Likes

This is not wow-related, this one is ow-related and it’s legendary. We barely have legendary emotes and now that we got one, it’s exclusive

22 Likes

As much as it sucks I doubt they will change the way they do these kind of promotions since it brings in the money.

If Blizzard is brave enough to lock a awesome legendary emote behind a big paywall knowing they will get a ton backlash then expect a legendary skin for the blizzcon virtual ticket this year

1 Like

Do people even watch owl?

10 Likes

As a Brit: This is bollocks mate. :broken_heart:

8 Likes

I can’t even if I wanted

Dude they might release it to the live server later to everyone. They did that with Genji’s Oni skin after I did all the work playing Heroes of the Storm just to get the Oni skin. But then again, there’s that Blizzcon Bastion skin that nobody else can get, and the Widowmaker Noire skin

1 Like

Yeah, untill ninja starts streaming and steals 75% of the people that do.

1 Like

I wouldn’t count on that tbh

1 Like

isnt that kinda like when you buy blizzcon virtual ticket? you get a bunch of virtual cosmetic items, it’s no big deal honestly

Me reading the twitter post about the emote.

12 Likes