Everytime hanzo kills me

It’s a lovely thing called magic.

Shouldn’t really surprise you when the man can summon two dragons.

1 Like

Muscle memory plays a lot in this game indeed, plus Widow and Hanzo are on the far extremes of the sniper class which means you can’t really play one as you do with the other.

Projectile weapons tend to have higher damage than hitscan and are obviously bigger than a regular hitscan shot but when they have these advantages it doesn’t mean they should have bigger head hitboxes for the enemy

Uh oh, you may have just unwittingly revealed that ALL heroes are, in fact, omnics. The omnic revolution succeeded and now people walk around thinking they’re real people, not knowing they are omnics. Illuminati confirmed, my brother or sister. You’d better hide. They be coming for you soon.

2 Likes

this, but for Hanzo. thnx

That’s a pretty good idea of what Hanzo is supposed to be imo. I do agree that something is a bit off with how the arrows from scatter interacted with surfaces, but there were also plenty of times that the arrows bounced the way they were supposed to.

Another good ability instead of storm arrows would be an ability that gives you 6 bouncing arrows for 12 secs, but you would still have to shoot it like a normal arrow where there’s a draw time and let the arrows bounce 3 times each max. This wouldn’t be overpowered by any means but would be a very powerful tool in Hanzo’s kit.

i mean her 4head is preeetty large