Everybody below Master removed from Top 500

Shortly before Overwatch 2 launched, there were issues with the leaderboards and everybody below Master was removed from the season 36 top 500. I was on the top 500 for Europe combined SR, but because I was only diamond I got removed despite being eligible and didn’t get my spray/icon. You can see that there are only 100-300 people on combined and open queue leaderboards, when normally they are full.

I sent a ticket but was told to post here instead. Please look into this, this was the final opportunity to get these sprays and icons and I was watching the leaderboards like a hawk in the weeks leading up to OW2, thinking I would finally be able to get them.

4 Likes

You’re lucky, you got an answer for your ticket. I’m still waiting for mine, 3 weeks later…
But yeah, sadly we got affected by this bug and it’s really annoying. We already made a good amount of threads but no answer from Blizzard atm. I can only suggest that you search for all those threads and bump them so they’ll be forced to notice them.

1 Like

Here’s a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Season 36 Missing Top 500 Rewards

1 Like

I think it took me 2 months to get an answer, and it was just a “We don’t have time to answer lol”.

1 Like

My most recent ticket response time was 16 hours funnily enough. I suppose it’s a good sign that bugs are slowly being patched out and there’s fewer to report on. Or it’s a bad sign that the playerbase is declining and there’s fewer players who care to report at all. Probably some combination of both.

Yeah, probably both lol.

1 Like

It really was both, I guess.

1 Like

You’re not alone in experiencing this bug. I’ve created a more centralized place to keep our evidence of our missing Top 500 placement and rewards for Season 36. Under my megathread is a new category titled: Season 36 Top 500 Evidence. Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. Please post whatever evidence you have to a filesharing website such as Imgur, Youtube, Reddit, etc. and then reply with a shortened URL and your BattleTag to those posts so I can add them to the megathread as well.

Yet another bump for this thread.

Bumping this post again.