Every exclusive skin that might comeback

So one big take away from the recent reddit AMA is that they might bring back limited time skins. However there has been some confusion that they will bring back all of them such as Pink Mercy. While really they only said they might bring back every MVP, All-Star and OWL skin.

So I made a list of the skins that might and will not comeback if they choose to do this.

Might Comeback Will not Unkown
Good vs Evil Demon Hunter Alien
Midas Pink
2019 Atlantic All-Stars Dr. Ziegler
2019 Pacific All-Stars Tyrande
MM-Mei Maestro
Flying Ace Illidan
2018 Pacific All-Stars Brick
2018 Atlantic All-Stars Kerrigan
GOAT Noire
2020 Atlantic All-Stars
2020 Pacific All-Stars
Zen-Nakji
Thunder

As always let me know if I missed anything and let me know what skin you would like to get :slightly_smiling_face:

I personally would like to get Zen-Nakji.

Source:

15 Likes

I need that thunder one

4 Likes

I feel you, it looks great and I don’t even main doom.

2 Likes

If your including Dr Zielgler as will not then that’d including Baset Ana, Combat Medic Baptiste and Nano cola D.Va as well I assume.

3 Likes

Those are not legendary skins.

2 Likes

Just forget about Pink, Kerrigan, Noire and Nano cola. They are all listed as legacy.

The OWL skins are another story considering they haven’t been listed as legacy.
Even the post that you are quoting says OWL skins in particular.

2 Likes

So are the league legendaries but those have officially been stated as possible to return, iirc.

Edit: double checked they are marked as legacy

1 Like

I know it is a big maybe however I did check the post itself and they did specifically say MVP and All-Star skins. So I would assume OWL too.

Fair point :thinking:

I also realised I forgot to mention Pachimari Roadhog lol.

1 Like

Lol… I just want Elfrat and BlizzCon Winston. Only two skins I’m missing… (oh and some Contenders and Ana’s gray/white OWL skin, but can probably get those next rotation.)

Yea those are exclusive skins but they really only mentioned legendary skins.

Also I am aware that Dr Zielgler does look like an epic a bit.

1 Like

If I have to guess they may just put any of the skins that have been distributed for OWL tokens back to the OWL shop.

Yeah, those are technically OWL skins.

1 Like

I skipped it cause I only had enough for 1 and “Alien Zarya” sounded so cool.

The disappointment was real.

1 Like

What about the old Legacy skins of the San Francisco Shock, Florida Mayhem and LA Valiant?

1 Like

I’d doubt those just because those were made legacy because they aren’t representative of the team anymore.

Sadly I am not sure since they are not legendary.

I would like to get them, to complete my collection

1 Like

its pretty safe to assume its not coming back due to the whole controversy…

1 Like

It’s a legendary in my eyes, it at least changes more visually then what epics can do.

But it’s just a little lackluster compared to a ton of her other skins.

Not likely given the brand redesign. Plus characters like Echo and Baptiste don’t have those as skins.

1 Like

I would suspect that. However I am not 100% sure so I put it in unknown.