English player looking for casual discord/team/group

Hi!

My name’s Kristy, I’m 28 and I’m looking for a casual group of players that are active regularly between 4 pm-10 pm UTC. I’m not completely new to the game, still have some things to learn, but I’m too humble to brag even if I were league worthy!

I mostly play Orisa, but am dabbling in a few other Heroes so am flexible - Mostly because I get cool skins from loot crates that I want to show off! I like working as a team, I’m not shy of the team chat if my team needs a leader, and if there’s ever a misguided player trying to abuse me in match chat, I just tell them ‘I love you too x’ and carry on playing. No hate here, even for the trolls who can’t get past me :wink:

I am looking forward to meeting some awesome and like-minded people to game with.

I can join you. Im a Genji player in Ontario, but I hope you dont mind me being 13. DM me on discord for ur answer. Discord name is DarkVoid4#8465

I see potential for Orisa/Sig duos and it’s getting me excited

1 Like

add me if you want! -

Hi! I’ll add you now. I sometimes play overwatch with my little brother who is around the same age, so you don’t need to worry :slight_smile:

Hi me and my friend like to play for skins and for fun! We usually play flex quickplay.
Discord
steveeljefe#3865

You havent added me yet. My battletag is TheSmashKid#1702

Hi Kristy!

I’m part of a mostly casual server you may be interested in. Check out our forum post below:

If you’re interested I hope to see you online. Otherwise good luck in your search!

Hi, I play mostly hitscan hero, sometimes ball, add me if you like.
Kevin03#7375

Hi hi! Idk if your still looking for people to play with but I’ve recently switched from PS4 to PC and looking for new people to play with! I’m a mercy main :slight_smile:
My battle tag is Ħirăeŧh#2502
And my discord is :sparkles:Aki :sparkles:#5128