[NA][PC] WILD Discord Community, Looking for new people to mingle with 18+ [Any SR, avg. 2000-3000]

WILD is a casual gaming community based on Discord. We offer communities for a wide variety of games, but our members are most active in Overwatch and GW2. We most frequently play quickplay in large stacks (we love getting groups of 6 running) and occasionally comp when someone’s feeling the urge. We generally play at a low gold-high plat SR ranking. One of our most cherished features is our in-house 6v6 scrims. We also occasionally find other teams to scrim with, though on a more irregular basis.

We are looking for more members who match our style: Having fun, playing as a team, learning to synergize with teammates, and most importantly of all, keeping a positive attitude.

We also want members who are flexible and are willing to give everyone a shot at playing different roles. We have instated a rule circa the implementation of role queue where, if you want to play DPS, we ask you to queue for one additional role, in order to give everyone a fair chance.

We additionally do not tolerate any form of bigotry or harassment of any of our members. We like to pride ourselves on being a safe group for PoC, LGBTQ+, and members of other marginalized groups. We are inclined to side with offended parties and expect members to stick up for one another.

We have no skill or playtime requirements, but all members must be socially active in some fashion, even if it’s just saying hello in the lounge occasionally.

If you’re interested, join our discord to take a look around: discord.gg/weimmortals

You can use me as a point of reference if you aren’t sure how to navigate the Overwatch section of our server. My nickname on Discord is the same as it is on here (vcrshark). We hope we are a good fit for you, and hope you are a good fit for us in return! :o)

5 Likes

Love all the peeps I’ve met here :^)

3 Likes

10/10 community, very friendly and welcoming.

1 Like

Come join us! I promise I’ll do my best to help you acclimate.

We’ve done a complete overhaul of our voice channel system since posting to better signal the attitudes and goals for a group’s gameplay, including lowkey and hardcore among others. We have more details about this in our server. Come check us out!

1 Like