⭐️ Endorsements are POINTLESS

there do something, it is called making people more nice, I only give them out if you are nice and you work as a team,

Ive seen too much toxics with endorsement level 4. Its pointless.

Once i was Reinhardt and ive got 4 shot callers while ive said nothing to the voice chat. People are giving it out randomly.

1 Like

I endorse now with the following criteria:

1. Did you teabag? No endorsement for you!
  2. Are you at the lowest level of endorsement of everyone in the game? Have an endorsement on me!

Wow! If only this was a thing!

They show how often you play. So theres that.

Toxicity is down by 26%.

Gotta love how this post was completely overlooked. Stats people… hard evidence showing the positive effects of the endorsement system. I know I personally don’t endorse anyone who’s toxic, and it looks like others do the same.

1 Like

Actually, I’ve seen people at endorsement level 4 and 5 who were toxic. It’s just random points being assigned.

1 Like

You’re too focused on the carrot at the end of the stick. How can Endorsements be pointless, when the game haven’t had this little toxicity since release?

I think they are useless. I’m playing on PS4 and my rank goes between 3 and 4. Many players don’t worry about endorsing, even if you did well of even were the best in game. I honestly don’t care about endorsements anymore. It is more important to see how people play.

Funny, just got 3 lootboxes a minute ago because of endorsements.
Itd be pretty cool if endorsing someone gave up a little bit of xp too.
:thinking:

oh

a rez thread

1 Like

I’m playing on PS4 for over two years now. My endorsement level goes from 3 to 4 and vice versa. I noticed a lot of PS4 players don’t care about endorsements, therefore I keep going back and forth. I’ve got over 60.000 coins so lootboxes are useless for me. I believe it was better without those endorsements, because they really don’t tell anything.

Dude you necro this not once but twice now

Extra xp, I guess. I give them out every round.

Getting the warm and fuzzies over endorsements is ridiculous. Even at my absolute worst, gameplay and just kinda being a jerk sometimes, I still get endorsements. People don’t care, they toss em out for their own benefit. Not because they’re deserved.

i am toxic garbage and get them steady.

Except that’s not true. I worked so hard during one comp match that I put out 32k healing as Mercy– the most I’ve ever done in game. No endorsements. No thank yous. Nothing.

Edit: Was this thread really necro’d from July…