Either Matchhistory Or Pursuit

As long as there isn’t a decent match-history where people can look at information and stats of recent matches they played, stuff like pursuit will pop up.

I don’t care about if it’s cheating or not. This game needs a match-history.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’d like to see my previous matches. Still waiting for a replay system.

I don’t even need a replay system. Just stats and info.

• Dmg blocked

• Dmg dealt

• Dmg healed

• Eliminations

• Final Blows

• Objective Time

• If it was a win or a loss

• SR gained/lost

• How long the game took

• How long each round/push was

• How far each team pushed the payload (if payload map)

• Which player picked which hero and for how long

I want to be able to see this for every teammate and enemy in matchhistory.
The history could be 10-20 games long until it gets thrown out of the list.

Stuff like that.

4 Likes

Sophisticated match histories like the one from OverTrack, in the game, would be nice. I like to see how I performed throughout the match’s duration, but also curious to see what others did during the match. I’ve not had a warning yet for using OverTrack so I’m hoping as that provides no tips that it’ll not be considered against the ‘EULA’.

There is another possibility however, that the upcoming social feature is something like this. The timing of them taking action against programs like Visor or Pursuit seems ironic given the developer update might be out today.

EDIT: I had a warning email, OverTrack may be on the warning list.

2 Likes

:b:lizzard NoEntertainment” - we’ll ban you for no sensible reason, so thanks for the money.

3 Likes

hell, i want to at least be able to see my W/L for placement matches whenever I can for starters, and not just at the end of a match…all the other things listed would be a bonus

edit: if they’re worried about toxicity, they could just show it from main menu or something

1 Like

I agree.

Even if its just sr gained and what did I play the last match.

Why do we have to write down our starting SR, the amount of games played, how many we won and whats the ending SR on paper if we want to keep track of such basic informations per session played in 2018?

2 Likes

That’s a good point. This would be a major feature I think the entire community would welcome with open arms.

So much sames, yo. Would love if they could break down the stats further e.g. as Rein - 10 charges attempted overall, 7 successful, 3 failed, 4 resulted in death immediately afterwards. This way I can look for myself and see that maybe I should be more patient/ less aggressive. Maybe if I see I’m attempted 10 and 9 were successful, I can be confident I’m making better decisions and improving.

3 Likes

As much as I like this, I think this is kind of specific.

As s start I’d just have one with stuff like I mentioned above… dmg, heal, elims, objective time, sr gained/lost etc.

If they’d actually implemented this then stuff like you mentioned would be stellar for sure.

Someone made a spreadsheet in Google Drive that does some analysis with those manually recorded values. I haven’t used it long enough to say if it is actually helpful, but it’s still cool to see the data.

On one hand, this is a really cool thing to exist.

On the other hand, this should not have to exist.

Give us a proper match history blizzard.

God I am so mad at Blizzard right now.
I’ve always been fairplay, polite (well, exceptions happen), respectful, never cheated etc…

I’m not saying I’m a Saint but I’m pretty decent and now, I risk a perma ban for using a software that just record stats ?
It took Blizzard more than a year to start banning toxic players and I’m risking a permaban for using Pursuit during 2 weeks ???
Odd sens of priorities Blizzard. WTF. Really.

If you don’t want me using a third party software to simply have access to my OWN stats, put it by default in the game. I repeat, I risk being ban because a software is doing a basic job (recording proper match history) that the game itself doesnt even provide. Incredible.

I’ve always been supporting Blizzard but holy molly, not this time.

On the other hand, why do you allow deck trackers on Hearthstone ? Which is clearly cheating since it tells you what you have in your deck in REAL TIME without you having to take care of it, but you forbid a software that give you post-match stats ? Once again, wtf.

Also if you have extra time to take care of this minor issue, please take time to fix Brig and Doomfist who are still glitched after all this time (<== this sentence is just additional salt, not related to the topic)

2 Likes

i’m guessing they just wanna limit stuff that “latches” directly to the game instead of just…api or w/e…but like, as most of you have said, instead of making us write down stuff like a bunch of nerds [that we are lol]…just make it visible after matches or something PRETTY PLEASE? <3

1 Like

You say game needs it, i played a lot without match history, so more like some people need some dont, not like whole game needs it.
Just wona point out mistake in what you said.

Needs a Healing / 10 min and Damage / 10 min too.

1 Like

This is why I think the game needs an option to save match data to a log file like WoW does for it’s combat log. You could upload this file to something like WorldOfLogs and get some great stats info that way.

Also what’s to stop Pursuit from updating it’s program and just reading from a recorded game? You could just record the match then exit OW and run the recording though Pursuit and get the same data. I don’t see how Blizzard can stop/ban that. There is no way they will ban recording software. This means all streaming software would also be banned.

stats are toxic according to ppl.

either quit or deal with not having pursuit.