Easy broken heroes dont belong in comp

Heroes like moira and torb do a real disservice to the game. Having an orb you can send in and just melt people and aim that you hardly have to aim or a turret that forces you to swap off certain characters to deal with is just really dumb in my opinion. I think we can all admit these heroes were made so that not as good players could enjoy the game because they are easy and high value heroes. but it doesnt belong in comp.

heroes im reffering to would be moira, symm, torb, ashe, sombra, etc. they are low skill high reward and its just getting old at this point.

to clarify what im saying, heroes as easy as moira shouldnt be so effective. if they are so easy to play, they shouldnt be as good as they are.

10 Likes

Get good. Like actually. This is just sad.

88 Likes

im masters, what are u? lol

1 Like

Mmm no. I like Moira and think she was added for variety of play and use. Shame others are so snobbish as to think they are such blessings to us that we can’t like various things.

22 Likes

im sure you like it, that isnt the question, its not good for the game to have high skill heroes be countered by easy low skill heroes. its really not fun to have the game dumbed down and made easy for a minority of players.

3 Likes

And you’re complaining about heroes that have like a 1% pick rate in your rank and the rank above you? Are you kidding me?

46 Likes

no im not kidding. imagine having to swap off genji because of a moira. its gross and wrong.

3 Likes

“But Moira dmg ball killed that one rein that one time, it’s SOOOOOOOO broken!”

31 Likes

Oh, one of those people. Sorry counters exist buddy

28 Likes

its absolutely a broken high reward low skill ability. unless you have a d.va you are gonna get huge value out of that dumb orb.

1 Like

Complaining about…Torb???

29 Likes

yeah a turret that melts your hp when youre playing heroes like doom or tracer, you shouldnt have a non player controlled thing doing that much.

I understand Moira because she’s the top played support at the moment, but dude the rest of the heroes you listed aren’t even close to being played as often as a “broken,” hero would be. When Mercy was broken she was in every game. Usually those are the go to picks.

1 Like

Then she’s not using heal ball and your team has an advantage. And in that case? Play tank and go Dva. Or deflect it if you REALLY wanna play genji.

6 Likes

I think it’s dumb to feel Moira is dumb especially since only meta’s seem to define what is dumb.

Rein is hard until he’s meta
Ana is skilled until she’s meta
Moira wasn’t an issue until she’s meta

A queen isn’t less skilled than a pawn. Both have their uses. And both can take a king.

16 Likes

they are low skill high reward. not necessarily broken

multiple people are typing…

Anyways you’re entitled to your opinion. Of course, easy heroes are a staple of overwatch that serves as an entry for people who otherwise would’ve avoided FPS games. None of them are statistically broken either, so I have to respectfully disagree.

4 Likes

they arent a staple of overwatch. this game started as a FPS with some heroes that werent super intrusive. this is nothing near overwatch.

in “OVERWATCH” symm and torb were troll picks and mercy was the easy ‘broken’ hero

That’s because Moira, except for a couple short periods of time, has always been more or less balanced. She heals a lot, but brings zero utility for her team. If you can aim, Ana is normally better. Mercy is better for your DPS. Bap is better for lamp AND a better ult. But people complain about Moira because of a ball that does some damage? At least against Bap there were legitimate stats showing he was becoming like how moth mercy was (picked in all ranks all the time). No one can pull up stats to say Moira is OP, because they just don’t exist.

2 Likes

Just because my dog can play those heroes doesn’t mean they don’t belong in comp.

1 Like