A perspective you won’t get from this forum

too many white knights here

1 Like

You’re right OP, flagged within minutes!

Flag is just a fancy downvote believe or not.

6 Likes

LOL I CANNOT BELIEVE IT… wait what am I saying I absolutely believe it

I don’t think it could be a much bigger game. And I suspect when league collapses, the game will too.

They said they wanted a shooter that wasn’t like any other shooter. And they made it a trinity game. They want to please an gather an audience that may not be into shooters while also making a competitive shooter.

I think that’s an inherently niche audience. And I think it’s already huge for it’s design goal.

It use to be way bigger tho before some additions that I won’t name for the sake of not getting banned from the forums

You are not passionate about the game, you are passionierte about your own idea of the game

7 Likes

Your attempt at cancel culture is helping me further my idea, which is a great one thank you. That post totally mirrors the video. Ty again

I mean GOATs was the most watched season of OWL. But I doubt few want to return to that.

Lack of content is Overwatch’s biggest problem.

7 Likes

Someone disagreeing with you is not cancel culture.

14 Likes

I personally think that’s a facade since smurfs are more accpeted in this game than others, and alt accounts being a very common thing due to hero maining, practice, pre-mentioned stupid reason, and etc.

2 Likes

That wasn’t a disagreement, that was someone digging through my post history from months ago to try to find a zing to discredit me when it literally does the opposite and goats had the highest viewership because it was the beginning of the league iirc

The accounts thing is a facade, but Blizzard knows what it’s concurrent players are even if they aren’t sharing it with us. I doubt they are misleading investors.

Oh my, u’ll be surprised what activision will stoop to…

Yes, I’m saying it’s no longer blizzard to be precise.

1 Like

No. They posted evidence that the video you linked fits in very snugly with your own worldview. Which is pointing out a bias. And then said you’re in love with your idea of the game should be, not what the game actually is since you keep making the same kinds of points.

That is disagreement, not cancel culture.

8 Likes

I doubt they are doing anything criminal. Which is a serious accusation for which there is no evidence.

So what does that mean? That I got a bunch of owl employees and pros and paid them for a cameo to match my idea? Does it mean I am the only person who feels this way? What exactly is the accusation?

Where else do we post our ideas of what the game should be?

The accusation is that you and others want to the game to be a way that its not designed to be and was specifically advertised it wouldn’t be, presumably. You’ll have to ask Skund for the finer details of their opinion.

2 Likes

The first iteration of the game was literally a great design. I don’t understand your point

Literally, this video came out just before a wave announced they were returning from Valorant… yeah.

6 Likes

OW2 will definitely revive the game. Not that it’s even dead… Overwatch is fine in my opinion. It’s just that it’s Golden Years are over.

OW2 is catering to the casual and competitive playerbase. Better yet, the competitive community doesn’t even need to purchase OW2 to receive all the content.

I think it’s a win/win for both sides.

9 Likes