Earn a Legendary Kiriko Skin by Watching Overwatch 2 on Twitch!

Isn’t that skin going to be obtainable for legacy tokens in season 2 anyway?

Maybe this one should be added to the Q&A in the news post. Cause with the wording it sounded like cosmetics might be region locked, which would not be so fun for people playing on several regions.

2 Likes

Weird but it says that my Twitch is not linked…
And i participated in twitch drops events in the past. How??

This is where they mention re-linking through battlenet itself.

weird, my account wasn’t linked here even though I got OW drops before

Basically, we recently updated our system with Twitch, so most players will discover their account link is no longer intact. This is the first promotion we are running with this new system.

18 Likes

You also had to pay those streamers :smiley: Haha this was hilarious

1 Like

Sorry what do you mean? I just linked through the chrome browser, is that good enough?

Okay that makes more sense! Thank you for clarifying!
I am still of the opinion that the wording could to be adjusted to “check your battlenet connections to insure you are still connected to Twitch as we’ve updated our system since the last OW drops session” or something like that as the current wording isn’t super clear. But that’s only my opinion and I do appreciate the time you take to clarify these questions <3

Craig answers this above–

Good. Makes total sense to do that to raise even more interest for a new Support hero.

1 Like

Yes, i can see it now as connected. But i don’t understand why it got disconnected when i had them linked before…

Craig’s response here answers that-- Earn a Legendary Kiriko Skin by Watching Overwatch 2 on Twitch! - #27 by Craig - General Discussion - Overwatch Forums

They apparently swapped systems within Twitch so many players will need to have been unlinked and will need to make the connection again.

1 Like

Has continue this rate Kiriko, in a year will have achieved 50 or 60 skins (between legendary and epic).

this should be on a BIG banner in the article.

1 Like

How to make game be popular on twitch
Throw free stuff at people
Works every time.

2 Likes

Why is Blizzard so trash with communication like this? How does this garbage happen?

Literally cannot believe you guys don’t QA the simplest things. And you guys do it over and over again. Like learn from your mistakes for once, please.

1 Like

honestly…the skins “meh” and (to me) not worth 6 hrs.

and most ppl dont care for sprays.

2 Likes

6 hours

1. List item
    : :skull:
1 Like

Hi Craig, any chance the prices for skin / bundles will drop in price? Current a ton of players are extremely upset at the prices.