Earn a Legendary Kiriko Skin by Watching Overwatch 2 on Twitch!

Earn a Legendary Kiriko Skin by Watching Overwatch 2 on Twitch!

The Sukajan Kiriko Skin, a Donut Weapon Charm, and a spray for Kiriko will be up for grabs!

View Full Article

29 Likes

To verify if your account is linked you can check at account.battle.net/connections.

16 Likes

The last free skin :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

——-

Make Overwatch skin packs 10$ max. Thank you.

37 Likes

ye they wanted to take all good things away XD , nah not goin to give some streamer viewtime only to hear how much ow2 is great. XD

7 Likes

Nice free skin

1 Like

Let’s go I’m ready to do this!

I’m surprised this didn’t get hate comments immediately

But nice I’m fine with Twitch drops

4 Likes

Another skin for Kiriko
 I’ve already lost count, I think there are 6 or 7 already legendary.

2 Likes

The recolor looks like a big downgrade with how much the mask clashes.

3 Likes

wowie a free skin how gracious could blizzard be! Not that anyone at blizzard actually reads anything here but the skin pricing is insane and this skin is showing more bias in making the plainest lookings skins “free”. I hope microsoft does literally anything with the ip’s that this company has shot in the head for short term gain.

11 Likes

That mask really does make her look goofy as hell lol

4 Likes

After you’ve claimed your rewards on Twitch, please make sure you’re logging into the region you’d like to receive the drop(s) on, as the first region you log into will be where we deliver your items.

I’m hoping this is a typo? Or will unlocks be region locked?
The choice in battle.net client to choose which region you want to play on was removed. So now you have to use a VPN or change firewall rules to choose region. If unlocks become region locked that will be a really bad move. So hopefully this is just badly written.

3 Likes

Most likely are about consoles and certain countries accounts. Not all places and plataforms are region free.

Why are we being told we have to re-link our Battle.net to Twitch? This doesn’t really make sense since there is a 7-day period where I will be locked out of linking. If this is necessary to participate then the lockout period should be getting waived here.

edit: quoting the appropriate passage:

6 Likes

When it comes to product licenses received those are still separated by region, which has nothing to do with playing the game on different datacenters even if you use a VPN. You will still access your cosmetics on your account when you log in.

6 Likes

So if my account is already linked, do I have to disconnect it, wait, and then reconnect it again?

4 Likes

Can someone PLEASE explain the part about relinking and picking the region?

Do we have to relink now or after OW2 is released? And what do they mean with “be sure to log in your region because that’s where your drops will be delivered”??

4 Likes

If you see your Twitch username in your connections list on account.battle.net/connections, you are good to go. See my image above as an example.

13 Likes

Looks like the dev team learned from having skin unlocks limited to only 100 or so streamers. And opened it up to any streamer.

3 Likes

Okay thank you. The wording in the original post " **Regardless of whether you play on console or PC, all players must re-link their Twitch and Battle.net accounts to be eligible for Overwatch 2 Twitch Drops, even if you’ve participated in Twitch Drops in the past." reads like even if you see that you have to re-link it. It’s not very clear that if you are already connected on bnet like your example that you don’t have to disconnect and re-link it

1 Like