The overmoji café: re

I kinda forgot to do more complaint posts lol so i made one tonight and i’ll make up for the days i didn’t do them tomorrow with more to come.

1 Like

My guess Looks like the Last Skins are gonna be the Tiger Generals

2 Likes

Don’t forget about the #MeiCNY redraw challenge, Lunar New Year event is almost coming.

3 Likes

C o o o o o o o o o o o o l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l— Though I won’t buy it if it’s as ugly as the other skins lul. I mean, the Reinhardt one is alright, but I won’t buy it. Wait, Torb’s is also pretty okay.

2 Likes

Wish could combine this and this somehow: 🤨 Part 3 and Finale: Time To Chill and Drop The Unfinished Hero: Sym (My Last Topic on the Matter; Ex-Sym Main) (Updated)

2 Likes

who do you main then

1 Like

Currently… Hammond, Brig, D. Va, Moira, Sombra, Mei. Mei (Because closest to old Sym)

If I had to choose three: Hammond, Brig, Mei.

If I had to choose one… Bastion… cause Surprise Bastion

2 Likes

Heh, I’m getting ready for it. ^^ I think I’ll post it on the day the event launches, actually! :D

2 Likes
1 Like

Short Version: Why Tiger Generals focus during Year of the Pig Event?

2 Likes

Could it be? Do they know that they know that the game will die sooner than we expect?

Oh no

3 Likes

Random question: What did you guys eat for breakfast? ^^

3 Likes

I got iced tea and a ham and cheese sandwich. Sandwiches are useful for eating on the go I found :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Nothing interesting, just peanut butter and toast.

2 Likes

Nothing

2 Likes

Air.

3 Likes

Wow, I think I’ll make some homemade air tomorrow then! Sounds amazing!

3 Likes

uh
nothing

4 Likes

Yoghurt w/ cereal and honey

3 Likes

Good day to practice my DPS: 😈 "Call Me Mei, Bae" - Overwatch Rap Song | Dan Bull

2 Likes