D.va, not genji, is who needed large buffs

Dude if you think Bastion needs changes other than a major rework then something is wrong with you.

D.va needs Sigma to not be meta

Sym and Sombra are the only ones that I really agree with.

As someone who enjoys playing Symm and Sombra, I would put D.Va miles ahead of both of them lol

But I agree with what youā€™re getting it :3

3 Likes

But D.Va just got buffed though?

Yea cause she is hardly a tank now

6 Likes

By gutting sigma, you guarantee that heā€™s worthless.

Dm is much better than succ when considering the mitigation potential

1 Like

How long someone has previously been meta is an utterly worthless way of measuring, anything. Balancing is not about making a hero good or bad for a length of time. Saying 'ah well this hero was good for 18 months, over a year ago canā€™t buff ā€˜em until every other hero has been good firstā€™ makes zero sense.

If a hero is too good or too bad now, they need to be looked at. History is irrelevant.

9 Likes

Is it just me that sees Sigma as D.va but without flaws?

1 Like

Sombra is not terrible and playable.

Bastion and Sym are sort of in an awkward place where they are very good in lower tiers so you cannot really buff them much without breaking those tiers of play.

DVA does not need massive buffs as 1 more second on her thrusters is the difference between her being the 2nd best tank and the 6th.

And if she was the ā€œsecond best tankā€ (which was zarya at the time by fhe way), then we wouldnā€™t have doubleshield anymore. Donā€™t see the issue.

No it was DVA. Zarya was 3rd and certainly meta but DVA was far more picked because at 3 seconds she was fantastic (which btw being more picked in a Rein comp than Zarya suggests you are very strong).

I do not mind the 3 seconds. It was never really a problem for me at all and if it got us out of double shields by all means, but it still does not solve double shields.

But Sigma can do so much more. Thereā€™s no reason to run a hero whoā€™s sole purpose is to DM when you have one with a stun, a shield, a top-tier ult, great damage AND a DM

1 Like

If you think Dva is just a dm bot, no wonder youā€™re unwilling to utilize her.

+ Pharah Mei Zen Orisa

NOBODY NEEDS BUFFS.

That is how we got into this exponentially devolving powercreep situation.

Things need to be scaled back, end this cycle of spiraling out of control.

D.va is only playable with Winston/Hammond if none of them are meta then she is will not be used.

Zarya only works with Sigma/Reinhart

Roadhog with Orisa/Reinhart

thatā€™s how devs ā€œā€ā€œbalancedā€" the tank role.

1 Like

My problem is that people want her to be a DM bot lol, donā€™t they know thats kind of like a surefire way to get her nerfed again?

1 Like

You donā€™t compare DM to KG, you compare it to EB

2 Likes

D.Va works with every main tank.

1 Like

Dva was never meta because she was powerful FYI she was meta for having DM. Take DM away Dva is the most trash hero in the game.

Endothermic Blaster?