DVA is useless now

Please buff something of hers, she cannot even stop incoming damage consistently. What is she even good for?

Her damage blocked per game is pathetic, and she melts so easy with her giant hit box. You need to give her something, it feels miserable to play her.

Her pick rate is plummeting across the board. Do something.

94 Likes

Why was this nerf even warranted?

If you want to kill goats, for the love of god nerf Zarya.

73 Likes

sadly there is an irrational hatred of dva on the forums that even if she keeps her 35% winrate that she has in masters after her nerf they will still say shes doing good

54 Likes

I still see her in every game

16 Likes

Not with 3.79% pickrate you don’t.

Blizz: This is fine

Edit: Oh wait you play in plat PSN, hold on.
5.38% Pickrate. Still not in every game, not even in one team.

She is also trending down on PSN too.

39 Likes

inb4 “But she isn’t literally F- Tier!”

8 Likes

It’s actually higher on console

The logic is flawed tho. The only way you could actually see her every game is if her pickrate is 17%, but it isn’t. So there has to be games where D.Va is not being played

11 Likes

I am disappointed. She was already in a rough spot outside OWL. Now shes literally garbage. It feels miserable to play her.

26 Likes

I remember seeing d.va in my first comp ffa match, and I seen her new defense matrix, I had a big LOL moment. It looks so pathetic now.

7 Likes

I’ll do something.

I’m going to enjoy the game.

11 Likes

I get like 10k damage blocked with her, watcha talking about? Just manage it better

3 Likes

Maybe… wait longer than 1 day? A hero’s pickrate (and winrate) always plummets notably after a nerf hits. It’s a perfect example of a placebo effect. Wait, AT LEAST for a week to see how it evolves further.

9 Likes

If she’s found to be lacking perhaps they could slowly convert some of her hp to armor or something to improve her bulk.

Dm was too damn easy and cheesy to eat unintended stuff with, especially with the misleading visuals.

Also yeah, give it at least a week or two.

5 Likes

No. That is what everyone said about Brig.

It does not take statistics alone to know what is going to be good and what is going to be bad. This will not ever be good for the hero.

3 Likes

Smh at this point it’s clear blizzard has no idea how to balance DM for the game. Three years and they still dont know what to do with it. Just remove it from the game at this point and give dva something else in compensations.

8 Likes

For real. I just want to play DVA. Remove DM, and rework her. Just do it already.

6 Likes

She is not useless, geez.

Why is it that every time she got nerfed, buffed, or a mix of both, people said she is useless.

I see the same thing with Tracer and Genji stans.

5 Likes

lol, using stats after the first day of a patch

3 Likes

We should always strive to use statistics. It might not hold, but it’s a hell of a lot more likely than some random forumer’s opinion.

1 Like