Dva is impossible to play without getting countered

[quote=“Dopamine-21775, post:51, topic:913620”]
toddler-tier tank
[/quote] ji

I think we need to settle this baby dva 1v1 :joy:

Yep. At least that’s the “official” story we like to tell when we’re feeling humble about our teammates.

The real secret of us D.Va players though is that, on our own, none of us actually any more skillful than maybe gold level SR at best. All of us are actually boosted, sometimes all the way into T500, by our insane awesome GM Mercy GFs. The sad part is these Mercy players subsequently are the ones that end up blamed by jealous DPS for being boosted; D.Va players are glossed over because those same mad players are blindly caught up over Defense Matrix for having their carefully (mis-)timed ults eaten by her.

But don’t tell anyone else that. Best to leave the haters in the dark staying confused and mad. :shushing_face:

1 Like

Good. She can eat the entire duration of death blossom and then some. It used to be really cool when D.va ate a Grav or Snowball because it actually took some skill.

Now she just holds in the air forever until it inevitably eats something.

1 Like

I play D.va and I talk like me, I played D.va even back when DM had a cooldown and no resource. Even back then I was getting hate and rage messages from the enemy while playing D.va, being accused of being a hacker while playing D.va.

It’s the same when I talk to some people about Tracer or even Widow. I can like and play a character while also not being incredibly biased towards them when it comes to balance. Beams are annoying when you want to play D.va but I’m also able to acknowledge D.va is annoying when you don’t play beams, I can see both sides because I’ve been on both sides extensively. It’s the same with Winston or even WB, very fun characters, annoying when focused and countered, but at the same time, I also know how annoying it can be to play into them.

She isn’t. This is incredibly biased and untrue. There are characters that it feels like bullying to play her into, you’re either lying or not even a decent D.va player.

She doesn’t but if she gets it, she needs a proper trade-off like a mobility or DM nerf in the way of not fully negating non-beam weapons, end of story.