Dva is a throw pick now

The armour nerf could be changed, but regardless, D.Va herself needed something. I’m tired of seeing her in every single meta.

the change feels really bad to play too it feels really really clunky like a bug when combining that with a dm gauge

1 Like

I haven’t tried her on ptr yet, but for me it seems like DM use is gonna remind me of interrupted sombra’s hack.

it feels really really bad and clunky you feel like there is dm left since your gauge indicator shows fuel but dm doesnt show up

its like a broken button

1 Like

Don’t be that person.

“You have no time on X, therefore you know nothing” is just the same as: “You’re just a salty X main.” And “You play X so much and you can’t see what’s wrong with them? Pathetic”

These complexes are childish, don’t be that way.

2 Likes

as long as the boost is good with D.va whocares about DM.

Other than the butching of Tanks. It’s time to gut Ana, Zen, and Luico now.
The core problem of GOATs.

dva players gonna get farmed and have a bad time on dva like in s1 s2

1 Like

I’ve got like 300 hours on dva. I’m curious about it, I don’t think this will bog me down. Testing on ptr when i can

Is that the best you can do? © Hanzo.
Also, people who think DM is OP cry about it only cuz they are not smart enough to bait the whole 2s use and then get a free ult charge or make Dva fly away. Now you pretty much wont have a chance to peel properly.

6 Likes

Because there literally only is zarya and her to pick from for off tanks that have any defense ability in the slightest.

6 Likes

Yeah.
She really needed another Off-Tank besides Zarya that is actually viable.

2 Likes

DVA is gonna get eaten up now. And Brig has been nerfed like 5 times too many.

Rides in on swinging hamster
Us good hamster players will pick up were D.Va cannot. Better hope you get one of us on your team lol. The “rodent carry” will be more than just a comment I get shouted at from the enemy team. It will be a viable change so better get used to swinging like Tarzan.

Git gud! And buy more Dva Skins she’s great :wink::joy::rofl:

1 Like

Your main finally got nerfed into fairness so you’re done? Okay, goodbye.

3 Likes

2 seconds is too much, i believe the sweet spot is at 1.5

The nerf to Matrix on it’s own isn’t “terrible” (I would’ve done it a different way, by slowing down how quickly it regenerated), it’s when couple with the Armor nerf that it becomes a potential pain. I can see D.Va’s getting farmed quite easily with this added cooldown time.

I’m no expert on D.Va, I’m happy to admit that, what I will be watching out for is what people like Space say about how badly she has been hit by the changes, it could be a meta-changing thing, moreso than all of the 8 million Brig nerfs we’ve had recently. Only time will tell how much these nerfs affect things.

1 Like

So true my man! Let me buy you a beer!

you might not feel she is fair but statistically she is

2 Likes